Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Floramite SC Ornamental Miticide - Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Bottles
|Price:||$314.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mites controlled: Variety of spider mites and all life stages of Tetranychid mites.
- Labeled for use on: All ornamental plants, including bedding plants, flowering plants, foliage plants, bulb crops, perennials, trees and shrubs. All non-bearing fruit trees and greenhouse tomatoes, varieties greater than 1" in diameter when mature.
- Floramite SC is a fast-acting, broad-spectrum miticide
- Up to 28 days of control with novel mode of action
- Quick knockdown with low use rates that controls broad spectrum of mites.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||2343|
|Shipping Weight||4 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Dibbs Farms||Bulk Hero||ITS Supply||Amazon.com||Home and Garden Supply||Home and Garden Supply|
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 2.5 x 8.25 in||—||3.65 x 1.7 x 6.55 in||—||3.65 x 1.7 x 6.55 in||5.15 x 2.65 x 9.3 in|
|Item Weight||2.35 lbs||—||2 lbs||—||0.67 lb||2.22 lbs|
Ornamental Miticide.... Floramite SC Ornamental Miticide provides outstanding control of a variety of mite pests on ornamentals plants in greenhouse, shadehouse, nursery, field, landscape and interiorscape settings. Floramite SC is effective on a variety of mites and all life stages of Tetranychid spider mites. Floramite SC produces quick knockdown through contact activity and long residual control of more than 21 days. Floramite SC is soft on predacious mites and beneficial insects, making it ideal for use in IPM and resistance management programs. Use rate of 4 to 8 ounces per 100 gallons or 1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp (1.25 mL to 1.50 mL) per gallon. Foliar spray.