Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 27, 2012
Love this way of showing your support of your team. Nice price and got it quick. I feel good knowing they are gift that would be worn. Thanks Amazon.
on August 21, 2016
love these when I went to drop my daughter off to college starting her freshmen year everyone loved these
on January 10, 2017
Purchased for my brother, he said they are VERY bulky to wear
on July 26, 2013
my friend is a gator friend, was a present for her.
give this item five stars. it was exactly what she had said she wanted.
the bands are thick and durable.
they were bright in color.

shipped fast and the price was reasonable.
on September 11, 2012
This 2 pack Florida Gators Bulky Bandz were just what I was looking for.
They are thicker and wider than the other bands I have in my collection.
And the price.......I was delighted at the price!!!
Also the colors are great. I put them on when I received them and have not
taken them off. They are comfy and are holding up like a charm.
on September 1, 2016
Great looking band and high quality but it is kinda small.
on December 21, 2016
Extremely large. Comically big.
on November 25, 2014
Showed up in great shape & they have very nice, raised lettering.
on April 9, 2013
We are die hard floridians and we represent the gators in a major way. My daughter loves everything in gators and since we live in Georgia know, we hate the bulldogs!!!
on March 17, 2013
My teenaged son loves these. We are big Gator Fans from Gainesville. Currently we live in Virginia, so Gator gear is very hard to come by. We love this product! Thanks for the prompt service and great product!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.