- Series: Oxford Commentaries on the State Constitutions of the United States
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (April 11, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199778833
- ISBN-13: 978-0199778836
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 0.8 x 6.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,027,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Florida State Constitution (Oxford Commentaries on the State Constitutions of the United States) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Talbot D'Alemberte is President Emeritus and Professor of Law at Florida State University. He is a former President of the American Bar Association.
Browse award-winning titles. See more