- Paperback: 260 pages
- Publisher: Florida Historical Society Press; 3rd edition (December 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886104158
- ISBN-13: 978-1886104150
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,893,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Florida's Frontier: The Way Hit Wuz Paperback – December, 2004
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The narrative is based on family tales and traditions passed down by both sides to their living descendants. But, Mrs. Shearhart also backs-up the stories with surviving documentation. And, she fearlessly includes some facts and revelations that previous generations may have been unwilling to put in print.