|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 6.5" from arch
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
- Breathable leather lining
- Flexible rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sophisticated wing-tip style. smooth and buttery calf leather upper. sheepskin linings. fully cushioned footbed. rubber sole.
In 1892, Milton Florsheim began producing shoes in a small factory located in Chicago, Illinois. The first pairs of Florsheim shoes made by Milton and his father, Sigmund, were a remarkable combination of style, comfort and high quality workmanship. This tradition continues today with the Florsheim family's commitment to producing trend-right, high quality footwear. Florsheim shoes are always available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01F2KXKEK
- Item model number: Capital Wingtip Lace Up Boot
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 9, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: I have been wearing several times a week with no issues for the past 6 months. They feel great and fit like a glove.