Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 30, 2014
Really disappointing track record for $170 Florsheim shoes, which used to be top quality. I have an odd habit of only wearing these shoes on Monday and Wednesday each week. Bought them 9 months ago, so that would add up to about 72 days of wear, give or take a few days. It used to be Florsheim shoes would last me more than 10 years. Times have changed and now the soles are coming off the left shoe. $90 repair required. Very disappointing. Will look elsewhere for my next shoes after a 30 year loyalty to this brand. They may have saved money on making this pair, but they lost a long term customer. Not recommended.
on February 21, 2016
I have ordered 3 times this shoe. first time i ordered it the left shoe was not D(medium width) was more narrow than that. Problem but they still looked nice although i took them to strech and they broke withing few month as consequence.
The second time 2 years after they sent me the same size 10'5 (D) but this time they were like 11,5 (D) to me. much larger. So i returned the item and i order them again. Right away they paid me all the return postage and i ordered the third time in size 9'5 (D) They sent me the shoes like if they were used a bit with some wear, and a cheap box not florsheim. Still the shoe looks pretty nice so i decided to keep it.
Is impossible to find this shoes in europe so i have allways to pay the fee to bring them to UK and i dont mind because the shape is just perfect.
They are elegant and medium quality made in India so with some small mistakes because they are handmade.
I first got them because i loved them when i saw them in Michael Jackson and i always wanted them and for years i was looking for them in internet til the day someone said in a forum that they are Florsheim como family. Como imperial or just Como. THEY are just Perfect mocassin. i will order one day soon like 3 pairs at once just because i love them and they are singular in europe. absolute no one have them and everyone envy me.
Sorry my english.
The only thing i will say is that they look quite small in your own size because they are like a glove and confortable. I am used to larger and consitant shoes so i wouldnt recomend to get width (D) because they look thin and your foot looks small althoug they feel right. i would recomend to get 1 size wider so you dont need to wait few week til they stretch up and look perfect. my foot is slim and i am a slim person so i really know what i am saying. is you get them 1 size wider you will be the happiest man in the planet with this shoes. So elegant and distinguished.
on November 13, 2016
I've worn Florsheim Comos exclusively for probably 40+ years because they break in after about 2 wearings, and keep their support for about 5 years. My feet are more tender these days so a very stiff shoe won't do.
I have seen reviews where it was felt the quality has suffered. I have 2 pair, black and oxblood, both new - one from Florsheim directly, the other thru Amazon. Don't see any difference so far. They look good and feel good. Time will tell.
on June 4, 2013
I'm on my third pair of Comos. Every pair has experienced a separation of the bottom layer of the heel on one or both shoes.
Additionally, I have had to resole the shoes after about three months due to the sole literally separating while walking. I
contacted the manufacturer directly who assures me that I should not be having that problem, but I'm guessing they know about
the issue and aren't intent on fixing it. My shoe repair guy agrees.
on April 17, 2017
Quick delivery, good price fits as it should.
on May 31, 2016
Love this shoe so much that I'm going to buy another pair of different color
on August 1, 2013
The soles on the Como Imperial have had a strong tendency to delaminate after as little as a few months of wear. I've had three pairs that have done this. I'm hoping that the three pair of shoes I've ordered will not delaminate, or that Amazon will deal honestly with the problem if it does occur. The delamination is not due to wear, but - I suspect - due to the fact that the cement used to bind the layers together was not formulated correctly, and the constant flexing of the sole - that happens during normal walking - gradually causes separation to occur. I hope that this will not happen.
on August 29, 2017
Nice soft very good quality
on January 31, 2017
I returned the shoes and am waiting of the smaller size. I have been wearing the regular Como slip-ons for as long as I can remember. Great shoes, look great and comfortable.
on December 6, 2016
It looks like the one I got 10, 20 years ago the only difference is this one from India and those I had in the past from Italy.
It is beautiful and that what I expecte .
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question