|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$88.89 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- A modified driving heel gives sporty attitude to this classically casual penny loafer.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
A modified driving heel gives sporty attitude to this classically casual penny loafer.
In 1892, Milton Florsheim began producing shoes in a small factory located in Chicago, Illinois. The first pairs of Florsheim shoes made by Milton and his father, Sigmund, were a remarkable combination of style, comfort and high quality workmanship. This tradition continues today with the Florsheim family's commitment to producing trend-right, high quality footwear. Florsheim shoes are always available in a wide range of sizes and widths.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007H4GP9W
- Item model number: Nowles Penny
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 14, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like Florsheim shoes and this pair did not disappoint. Great fit, comfortable and well made. I would buy again.Published on October 4, 2013 by Laura Pierce
Like the shoe alot, fits well, looks good, would buy this is other colors in my size if available nowPublished on August 27, 2013 by Barry A. Ransom