Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Size: 9.5 3E US|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 418 reviews
on May 29, 2017
The Riva has a composite heel and sole molded in such a way that these shoes stay comfortable all day and evening. All shoes I have ever owned from Florsheim have been just as comfortable as these as long as they have the composite sole and heel. Once one moves to a leather sole and heel the comfort is not the same.
on June 1, 2017
I've been wearing Florsheim shoes for 35 years, and except for my Nike tennis shoes, all I wear are Florsheims.
Since I discovered the Riva's, I wear the leather soled Flresheim shoes for Sundays and the Riva's during the week. They are so comfortable I forget they are on.
on July 22, 2016
I discovered Florsheim's comfortechs decades ago and have never stopped buying them since. Except for one period when the soles (on aged shoes) inexplicably started disintegrating (bad material from China?) I've enjoyed the comfort (my main concern) and the elegant casual styling for many many years. I sure hope they don't ever change this shoe.
on March 7, 2017
The right shoe fit just right. The left shoe was too loose for me to comfortably wear. I have worn these shoes by Florsheim for years and have found them to be excellent. Sadly because of the fit I had to return them.
on May 23, 2017
This Florsheim Riva slip-on shoe had a comfortable fit right out of the box. This is my second pair; first pair lasted about 8 years at which time the sole began separating on one shoe. Shoe is very lightweight and flexible.
on April 14, 2013
This is now an old style of shoe but I think it is still a classic that can go with many of my everyday outfits. This shoe has very soft uppers and long wearing soles. These shoes usually last me many years in constant weekly rotation for work. Another good thing for me is that they come in EEE wide widths. There is rampant discrimination by the shoe manufactures and retailers against people like me. It is hard when you walk into a shoe store to be basically told that "we don't serve people like you", "we don't want the extra hassle of servicing people that were born like you", or "buy a shoe that doesn't fit or leave the store". They of course will never use these exact words but this meaning by their deeds is made clear. Most of the expensive and cheap brands refuse to acknowledge our existence. Nike, and others for years have refused to serve us but recently have started to make token gestures to these minority customers. Others like Forsheim and New Balance have always been very supportive of us so I will always give my business to these types of manufactures.
on April 10, 2017
This is my 5th pair in 20 years. And I wore them a lot when I was a teacher (4 days a week). The heel sole combination is so comfortable and the narrow size fits me like a glove. As long as they keep making them, I'll be buying a pair. Now that I am retired and live in Hawaii, they don't get quite as much use, however.
on April 17, 2017
I bought these to replace a pair that wore out after 6 years. They fit like a glove. Love these shoes.
on August 4, 2017
Not the quality of yesteryear. Cheaply made and already starting to fleck
on June 23, 2017
Hubby loves these so much he is getting them in 2 more colors!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.