Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 20, 2016
I ordered this tag for a similar leather bag. As many have noted previously there were not many options for a matching leather tag, and while the price was a bit high for just a tag I decided to roll the dice. Unfortunately I came up short as this tag has a couple of key flaws; these are shown in the pictures and are as follows:

- poor assembly: similar to other reviews, unfortunately I received one of the many tags with assembly issues. The stitching was not only uneven but actually off in places where it went through the side of one of the halves, creating a very noticeable flaw (see attached picture)

Given the above, combined with the price, I'll be returning this product for a replacement to see if its any better. If not likely I'll return again and move on. If you have a Floto bag and need this to match it then it will do (I mean at the end of the day it's a luggage tag) however given the price and that you are likely buying a leather tag because you want quality, you should know that quality isn't always there on this particular item.
review imagereview image
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 16, 2017
Matches color of bag perfectly. A little pricey, but made of nice leather.
on February 9, 2015
Solid, tight, heavy stitching. Thick leather on the case. And a good tight fit for ID or business cards - can't be removed easily. All in all, a good tag.
2 helpful votes
on July 18, 2017
Fine quality. Looks great with my matching bag.
on November 19, 2017
It's a very nice tag-- ideally it would have come with the bag.
on August 12, 2016
It is nicely made. I love them for gifts. I had ordered the wrong color once and the Company was quick to respond and help me out.
on December 9, 2016
Arrived ahead of schedule and beautifully crafted. Works with my bag perfectly.
on December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.
2 helpful votes
on December 21, 2014
Very dissapointed in the luggage tag. The case that I purchased was lovely. Well made etc., but the tag is unevenly stitched and doesn't enclose the address pocket correctly. Very poorly made.
on December 15, 2016
Very happy with my purchase