Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Floto Leather Luggage Tag
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 13, 2012
I bought this to put on the Floto leather, vecchio brown tote that I had purchased previously. I was using a plastic ID that was lying about the house. This matches beautifully and compliments the tote far better than the plastic tag.
on December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.
on January 26, 2014
While the quality is good - and it exactly matches my Floto bag - it's really over priced for what it is - a simple leather luggage tag.

Unfortunately I could not find something that matched the bag - and I didn't want to ruin the look of my bag with some cheap plastic tag, so...
on February 11, 2014
The carry bag quality did not match the price. Leather was completely smooth on one side of bag and bumpy ( like a foot ball) on opposite side. The leather was very shiny looked like plastic not fine leather.
I wanted to return the bag but my husband trying to spare my feelings insisted on keeping the bag. It will probably not be used and a waste of money. Should not have mail ordered and expensive item. I will not do it again.
on December 21, 2014
Very dissapointed in the luggage tag. The case that I purchased was lovely. Well made etc., but the tag is unevenly stitched and doesn't enclose the address pocket correctly. Very poorly made.
on January 6, 2014
This are very nice luggage tags that match the vecchio floto luggage very well. I have ordered four of these and have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this product.
on December 21, 2014
Nice item if you can get one that is made correctly. Had to send a few back because clear plastic business card cover was cut short. Also, there is NO address card included.
on February 20, 2014
This is a very nice tag, but it is just a tag made of very high quality leather. It turned out to be bigger than I expected (it is a large tag) but I was able to use it...
on January 13, 2014
This was bought to match the Vecchio Brown leather duffel i purchased. However this one does not actually match. its more olive brown. However quality is great
on August 29, 2014
This is a nicely made real leather luggage tag at a very reasonable price. It has a flap to cover your personal information, installs easily, and looks good.