Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on October 20, 2016
I ordered this tag for a similar leather bag. As many have noted previously there were not many options for a matching leather tag, and while the price was a bit high for just a tag I decided to roll the dice. Unfortunately I came up short as this tag has a couple of key flaws; these are shown in the pictures and are as follows:

- poor assembly: similar to other reviews, unfortunately I received one of the many tags with assembly issues. The stitching was not only uneven but actually off in places where it went through the side of one of the halves, creating a very noticeable flaw (see attached picture)

Given the above, combined with the price, I'll be returning this product for a replacement to see if its any better. If not likely I'll return again and move on. If you have a Floto bag and need this to match it then it will do (I mean at the end of the day it's a luggage tag) however given the price and that you are likely buying a leather tag because you want quality, you should know that quality isn't always there on this particular item.
review image review image
on February 9, 2015
Solid, tight, heavy stitching. Thick leather on the case. And a good tight fit for ID or business cards - can't be removed easily. All in all, a good tag.
on December 16, 2013
Simple & Sweet! I purchased this item as an add on to an Italian brown leather weekender travel bag. I was worried this tag wouldn't match-up or look as quality but it does!! Great item for the price.
on December 13, 2012
I bought this to put on the Floto leather, vecchio brown tote that I had purchased previously. I was using a plastic ID that was lying about the house. This matches beautifully and compliments the tote far better than the plastic tag.
on February 11, 2014
The carry bag quality did not match the price. Leather was completely smooth on one side of bag and bumpy ( like a foot ball) on opposite side. The leather was very shiny looked like plastic not fine leather.
I wanted to return the bag but my husband trying to spare my feelings insisted on keeping the bag. It will probably not be used and a waste of money. Should not have mail ordered and expensive item. I will not do it again.
on January 26, 2014
While the quality is good - and it exactly matches my Floto bag - it's really over priced for what it is - a simple leather luggage tag.

Unfortunately I could not find something that matched the bag - and I didn't want to ruin the look of my bag with some cheap plastic tag, so...
on December 21, 2014
Very dissapointed in the luggage tag. The case that I purchased was lovely. Well made etc., but the tag is unevenly stitched and doesn't enclose the address pocket correctly. Very poorly made.
on January 6, 2014
This are very nice luggage tags that match the vecchio floto luggage very well. I have ordered four of these and have no complaints whatsoever. I would recommend this product.
on December 21, 2014
Nice item if you can get one that is made correctly. Had to send a few back because clear plastic business card cover was cut short. Also, there is NO address card included.
on February 20, 2014
This is a very nice tag, but it is just a tag made of very high quality leather. It turned out to be bigger than I expected (it is a large tag) but I was able to use it...