Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 29, 2017
It is not quite as deep as I had imagined, but it is good enough. The measurements are given, I compared it to my old one and I did not realize that the depth is sort of a maximum, pulled and stretched out. This being said, maybe the old one was too large. If I packed it full (with folders), it looked like a big old sack. With a little less depth, and not stretching it, it is lighter to carry and it looks more professional. As anyone who carries files for a busy practice will know, there is never enough room for all of them. So why not carry two or three less, look cool, and not get a back ache.

I am using this in court and

Oh, Yeah... It's beautiful. Now i know why women get excited about fancy pocketbooks. I catch people looking at the damm thing. This bag is better looking than than a Coach, (about the same price as a Coach), tougher than a Coach, and cooler than a moose in the winter.
on February 5, 2016
Update: It has been another year and I had to replace the latch again. This time I had the option of having Floto just mail me the latch so I can replace it myself. They shipped the latch very quickly and installation was a breeze. I'm leaving my rating at 4 stars because I do like the bag and Floto has been excellent. Just wish the latch was a different design. If I could go back in time I would buy from Floto again but would probably get a bag with a buckle latch. That said, each time the latch broke I had a lot of books in the bag. So it hasn't just broke randomly. Just when it is carrying a lot of weight.

Original: The latch is clearly a problem with this bag. I've had mine for a little under two years and have be very happy in that time. Good quality bag that draws complements from random people. But the latch just broke. I found the service company with a quick google search and will be shipping it to them in CT (with a check for $25) very soon. If there are no further updates, you can assume the repair process is smooth. If I have problems, I'll let you know.
on February 1, 2015
I bought this beautiful bag about 18 months ago. I use it often and have received many compliments on it. It is a perfect size. Unfortunately the snap closure broke recently. It appears that the solder points broke and then the tension spring inside fell out. Because of the way it is designed, it is impossible to use with the broken closure buckle. Given the price of the bag, I really think this should have lasted much longer.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 28, 2016
Well it is beautiful case. It has a couple if issues. The rear zip pocket will not accommodate an A4 paper and the carrying strap has raw leather on its underneath that is in contact with your clothes. It leaves a residue, which is not a good look on a suit jacket.
on April 14, 2014
excellent international man of mystery briefcase. makes a fine addition to the weekend travel bags. would highly recommend to any international businessman, drug runner, or spy.
on May 13, 2014
So my partners birthday was coming up and I asked him if there was any special item he wanted. He showed me this case and promptly forgot about it. Imagine his surprise when upon opening his gift, this is what he found. I love it when I can still get a rise out of him after all these years. Seriously, this is one beautiful brief.
on July 29, 2013
Very nice bag, except strap is very small. I ordered a thicker strap as I carry a macbook and other stuff in it.
on December 21, 2014
Beautiful stylish brief case.
on February 23, 2015
Given as a present to my brother last May, I just inspected this item and found it as beautiful as the day it was wrapped. My brother has used it for work and has consistently stuffed it with papers and books, his lunch, you name it, and it has stood up wonderfully. This is the second Floto article I've purchased and both have been exceptionally well made, durable, stylish, and functional. I will purchase one for myself eventually. This model is a very convenient size for the busy professional; it fits a standard-sized later-model laptop or large size books, has lots of pockets, and is very nicely finished inside. I highly recommend this leather bag for anyone who wants a durable, stylish bag for everyday use.
on September 10, 2013
A brand to be trusted!
Impactful, classy, durable ... an investment well worth it!
This piece is so exclusive I consider it an heirloom.
The lining compliments the exterior and is of very durable fabric.
The adjustable strap can also be removed completely.
The finish of the leather is beyond attractive.
No way can you regret this purchase.
This was purchased for an Attorney who pays extreme attention to detail and class. She was moved to tears and was in awe when she opened the package. This needs to be wrapped with a very executive type of wrapping style.
OOOOH so much to say .... if you are thinking about it ... just buy it!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question