Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on September 28, 2013
Very nice, elegant looking bag. It is a little larger than I expected, but I should have realized this by looking at the "what it can hold" part of the description showing a LOT of clothes going inside. Still easily a carry-on on planes, and instead of carrying a separate laptop backpack I think I'll throw the laptop in a sleeve and put it in this bag along with 1-2 nights of clothes, thereby reducing what I'm carrying anyway. Contrary to other reviews, the odor is NOT overpowering - just barely noticeable on my bag. Maybe they changed the process a bit? Packed very well, arrived on time.
on August 8, 2016
I have had a leather bag from everything since I was a teenager so I am pretty well versed with the different qualities and aspects of it. Most generic/non designer bags run in the 85-200$ range depending on the quality so this on the higher end of things.

First of the bat this bag is incredibly shiny. Like blinding your eyes shiny, looking at the picture you would think it had a more matt finish to it but it actually very shiny. The leather quality is low to medium end, but the stitching is meticulous. Great detail and effort has been taken to ensure the stitching is perfect. The zippers have been triple stitched to make sure they dont get loose. The brass fittings and zippers appear solid but could be better. The loops over the zipper although giving it a nice professional look are a pain to open and close and could be made decorative with a magnetic closure.

I personally did not find this to be a good value for 200$. It maybe that my opinion is biased as I have always had custom made messenger/gym bags where I have chosen everything from the leather, to design and fittings.
on January 4, 2016
Great value, love this case, have used it several times now. Very high quality. At first the smells from the leather processing are strong, but I just opened it up wide, put it in a spare bedroom, and let it air out about a week. The leather processing chemical smell completely disappeared. This is not an unusual thing for new leather products that were recently made.
on December 15, 2014
Wow! The pictures don't do the bag justice. Although I was going to buy the Cenzo duffle bag but I decided to purchase this one since it was in stock. The bag looks rich and although not supple, it being calfskin it should break in just fine. It is a decent size without being too big. It should hold several days worth of clothing in it and it appears to be very well made. This bag should last many, many years.
on March 13, 2014
It's sturdy and roomy, great for travel carry-on piece or convenient weekender bag. A great piece of leather good that will last for many years!
on November 12, 2014
Everyone is correct this item does have a smell. I just let the item set out before I used it. Nothing I put in it absorbed the smell. I liked the size but would also like one a little bit larger.
on October 13, 2013
This bag is perfect for travel as it has a zip that opens the bag right up as opposed to just open at the top. I would perfer if it had an external pocket, but really didn't miss it in the end.
Only complaint is that I dropped it in Edinburgh and put a hole in the leather so im not sure how good the quality of the leather is as this shouldn't have happened as it slipped off my main bag and only fell about a foot...
on June 14, 2014
This is an attractive piece of luggage and has the softness you expect from good leather products. It has good utility as it is roomy, handy to access and yet secures your contents with a nice touch.
on December 19, 2012
This bag is perfect it fits everything I need and it also looks very fashionable! There were no problems with my purchase and I received it very quickly. I highly recommend them!
on January 9, 2015
OMG I Love this bag! The quality of the leather and workmanship is amazing! Cannot wait until my next trip this will make carry-on so much easier!