|Price:||$199.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Italian Leather
- canvas lining
- leather conditioner, cleaner annually
- Italian Polished Calfskin Leather
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Dimensions: 11 x 10 x 21. Weight: 4LB
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Timeless and sporty, the venezia duffle comes in vecchio brown with khaki stitching, and linen canvas with leather trim. it fits nicely into an airlines overhead compartment and the floor-to-floor zipper makes packing easy and painless. the interior is lined with rugged 100% cotton/denim so your clothes will always unpack smelling fresh. it also has an inside zip pocket for holding a passport and travel supplies. venezia duffle is hand made in tuscany using italian polished calf-skin leather and old world craft methods. the result is a rugged yet supple leather duffle bag with unquestionable quality and durability not found in mass produced luggage.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 21 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JOUP610
- Item model number: FL18BLACK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
The classic Floto Venezia Duffle in Vecchio Brown
Floto Leather Bags
Since 2003 the Venezia Duffle has been made at our factory in Italy with the philosopy 'older is better'. Our mission is to refine old world craft methods to produce pieces that are superior to mass-produced luggage. We use only natural full grain leathers and fabrics in our production and back our products with a limited lifetime guarantee.
Floto Venezia Duffle
Our bestseller since 2003
The classic Venezia Duffle is made with beautiful full grain calfskin leather that has deep color tones and looks better as it ages. The vegetable tanned base creates the rich brown and red colors while the semi gloss finish helps prevent stains. Over time this leather will soften and develop a beautiful patina. Our 8 oz. cotton duck canvas lining is made in South Carolina and very durable. The combination of Italian vegetable tanned leather and strong U.S. made canvas lining makes this bag an all time best seller. Venezia Duffle is available in Vecchio Brown, Olive (Honey) Brown, Tuscan Red, and Black. Made in Italy.
- Full Grain Calfskin Leather
- Durable 8oz Canvas Lining
Packing Made Easy
Floor-to-floor zipper makes packing a breeze.
The Venezia Duffle has a wide zipper opening that makes packing easy and provides easy access when on the road. Our 8 oz. canvas lining is durable and lightweight. The interior includes a zip pocket for passports and travel supplies.
How Many Clothes Can You Pack?
The Venezia Duffle will pack: 4 pants, 4 shirts, 2 sweaters, 3 shorts, 4 t-shirts, toiletry bag, and 1 pair of shoes.
- Inside Zip Pocket
- Polished Finish Leather
- Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Brass Feet Protect Bottom
- Reinforced Handle
- Carryon Size
- Weight 4.5 pounds
Top Customer Reviews
The problems I've had, however, prevent me from giving this a full 5 stars. They are all related to fasteners, loops and hardware on the bag, which makes me hope they have bumped up the quality on these parts since. Here is what I've run into: [please see the update at the end of the review -- Floto repaired these problems for me]
1) Recently, one of the leather loops that holds the shoulder strap completely snapped. The leather on the loop just ripped and the bag dropped to the ground. It seems like the loops are far too thin. Looking at the other loop, it appears that it might eventually have the same problem.
2) The spring clips on the shoulder strap that secure it to the bag itself are somewhat weak. They bend and cause the spring loaded part of the clip to spring out. It's hard to describe but quite annoying, as it causes the strap to come off of the bag. It's not a huge problem, since I can bend the clips back to shape with a pair of pliers, but annoying nonetheless.
3) The metal "feet" are not secured to the bottom of the bag terribly well. The middle one is barely still on my bag, and will likely fall off very soon. This will cause the bottom of the bag to wear prematurely.
I'm going to send it in for repair, so I'll likely update this review when I get it back to describe my experiences with their repair service. I'm hoping they a) put on stronger shoulder strap loops, b) fasten the feet down more firmly or replace them, and c) perhaps find a stronger clip for the shoulder bag strap.Read more ›
Just in case there was a problem, I payed the extra $17 and ordered the bag that was being offered directly by Amazon instead of the independent seller with the lower price. The bag arrived two short days later. As previously noted by another reviewer, the bag arrived in a box that I felt was rather oddly shaped for an item of these dimensions. It was flat. Inside, I discovered the squished bag wrapped in a disposable plastic sack. My initial thought was that this had not been Amazon's best packing effort; but, as after removing the duffle from the plastic sack, I noted a small manufactures tag that explained that any folds resulting from the packing process would smooth out once the bag was unpacked and used for the first time. So I guess that is how the bag was sent to Amazon from Italy. I unpacked the bag 2 days ago and as promised, the folds are already gone.
The bag itself does not have the metal big mouth frame that I like in the Gladstone. Instead it follows the design of traditional Italian clam shell style duffles and has a zipper (that unfortunately is not brass) that essentially splits the bag into two halves lengthwise. The bag is larger than I had envisioned, which is a good thing.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really nice bag. Nice leather. Happy with this purchase. Would buy againPublished 2 months ago by Pollyanna
I was going to return the Floto duffle bag, but I have changed my mind. This product is of such good quality and good price, I am not returning it. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
The Duffle is absolutely gorgeous ! I get compliments all the time, and I can notice how people are looking at the bag all the time.
very happy with this purchase !
Love this Duffle bags. The quality and the style of the leather is fantastic. I was surprise how much each of them accommodated. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Anthony E. M.
Best bag I've ever have. I travel a lot and this has been an amazing companion. If you're looking for practical, this might not be it but if you're looking for simple travel it is.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great Bag. Leather quality and liner is excellent. Bigger than I though it was going to be.Published 8 months ago by luciano Villani
My wife got this got me for Christmas.
- Absolutely Amazing!
- High Quality!