Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

79%
21%

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 6, 2017
This is such a great bag. I got for my husband as a wedding gift to represent the adventures we would have together over the years, and the year and a half we have had this bag, it has held up really well. It is heavy duty. The zipper is strong. You don't have to worry about it splitting. The lining is really nice. Aesthetically, it's a really handsome bag and looks very expensive.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this bag to travel from Afghanistan back to the states. Luckily it got here a week before I left. It held up extremely well. I packed a lot of clothes in this bag and had no issues with the rivets on the strap breaking. The airline did put a sticker on my bag and when i took it off, some of the dye on the leather came off with it. But I think it will add to the rugged look of the bag later. I also ordered the smaller venezia duffle but it didn't get here in time. I noticed that is a little darker than the grande...
on June 5, 2016
I aired out the bag for over a month but that smell would not go away. Very disappointed in the product, Grateful that I was able to return it without a problem
on February 7, 2017
This is one great bag, the leather is beautiful, the bag is huge and if you roll your clothes I would be willing to bet that you could get a week and a half worth. The leather smell was nonexistent. The bag and the color of the leather it Is outstanding, I would not hesitate to recommend this bag.
on April 24, 2016
Floto products are extremely well made and incredibly beautiful to look at. This is my third bag from them and it continues to set the bar high. The Grande Duffle is a good bit larger than the regular duffle making it great for week-long trips. I will be buying more from Floto.
on April 12, 2017
Quality materials & construction..........the odor can be a bit strong at first, but with some airing-out this calms down considerably
on February 6, 2016
Great quality, love it. When I first got it I put it in a separate room, opened it up and let it stay that way for a week or so. All the leather tanning smells disappeared.
on January 7, 2015
Amazing duffle bag. Can pack two weeks worth clothes for me. I have been using it for almost 1 year and been great under tough wear and tear.
on January 24, 2014
Really like this bag alot roomy,because I wear 7.5 shoe I can put three pairs in bottom then pants or jeans, shirts socks underwear. Great Bag . Thanks
on March 20, 2014
I ordered this bag for on the spur of the moment travel for my husband and I. Very very spacious, top grade leather. I love it!!!!!