Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

80%
20%

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on March 6, 2017
This is such a great bag. I got for my husband as a wedding gift to represent the adventures we would have together over the years, and the year and a half we have had this bag, it has held up really well. It is heavy duty. The zipper is strong. You don't have to worry about it splitting. The lining is really nice. Aesthetically, it's a really handsome bag and looks very expensive.
on June 13, 2017
This bag fulfilled all of my requirements for a weekender. It's large enough for about 5 days worth of clothes, has supple yet durable leather in a classic color, and is made in Italy. Despite what the photograph shows, the zipper and teeth are both metallic, not plastic. Like other reviewers have said, the bag does emit a pungent odor when you take it out of the box, but it dissipated after two or three days. Overall, buy this bag. You won't regret it.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this bag to travel from Afghanistan back to the states. Luckily it got here a week before I left. It held up extremely well. I packed a lot of clothes in this bag and had no issues with the rivets on the strap breaking. The airline did put a sticker on my bag and when i took it off, some of the dye on the leather came off with it. But I think it will add to the rugged look of the bag later. I also ordered the smaller venezia duffle but it didn't get here in time. I noticed that is a little darker than the grande...
on February 7, 2017
This is one great bag, the leather is beautiful, the bag is huge and if you roll your clothes I would be willing to bet that you could get a week and a half worth. The leather smell was nonexistent. The bag and the color of the leather it Is outstanding, I would not hesitate to recommend this bag.
on February 6, 2016
Great quality, love it. When I first got it I put it in a separate room, opened it up and let it stay that way for a week or so. All the leather tanning smells disappeared.
on June 5, 2016
I aired out the bag for over a month but that smell would not go away. Very disappointed in the product, Grateful that I was able to return it without a problem
on April 24, 2016
Floto products are extremely well made and incredibly beautiful to look at. This is my third bag from them and it continues to set the bar high. The Grande Duffle is a good bit larger than the regular duffle making it great for week-long trips. I will be buying more from Floto.
on August 24, 2013
This bag is so lushes! It fits everything I need for a fun weekend retreat. It's classy, fashionable, and rugged all at the same time, and something about it just makes you feel spoiled, but in the good way.
on January 24, 2014
Really like this bag alot roomy,because I wear 7.5 shoe I can put three pairs in bottom then pants or jeans, shirts socks underwear. Great Bag . Thanks
on December 25, 2015
The bag is great but it has a very pungent odor when shipped. I think it is the leather protecting conditioner. Outside of that, it is a great bag!