Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on March 6, 2017
This is such a great bag. I got for my husband as a wedding gift to represent the adventures we would have together over the years, and the year and a half we have had this bag, it has held up really well. It is heavy duty. The zipper is strong. You don't have to worry about it splitting. The lining is really nice. Aesthetically, it's a really handsome bag and looks very expensive.
on February 7, 2017
This is one great bag, the leather is beautiful, the bag is huge and if you roll your clothes I would be willing to bet that you could get a week and a half worth. The leather smell was nonexistent. The bag and the color of the leather it Is outstanding, I would not hesitate to recommend this bag.
on June 13, 2017
This bag fulfilled all of my requirements for a weekender. It's large enough for about 5 days worth of clothes, has supple yet durable leather in a classic color, and is made in Italy. Despite what the photograph shows, the zipper and teeth are both metallic, not plastic. Like other reviewers have said, the bag does emit a pungent odor when you take it out of the box, but it dissipated after two or three days. Overall, buy this bag. You won't regret it.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this bag to travel from Afghanistan back to the states. Luckily it got here a week before I left. It held up extremely well. I packed a lot of clothes in this bag and had no issues with the rivets on the strap breaking. The airline did put a sticker on my bag and when i took it off, some of the dye on the leather came off with it. But I think it will add to the rugged look of the bag later. I also ordered the smaller venezia duffle but it didn't get here in time. I noticed that is a little darker than the grande...
on October 20, 2017
A very high quality bag. The initial pungent smell goes away in about 24 hours. It can be used on weekend getaways or on a week-long excursion (depending how you pack). It's also convenient to take on flights. If you're considering a travel bag, and the price isn't a deterrent, I recommend you give it consideration.
on February 6, 2016
Great quality, love it. When I first got it I put it in a separate room, opened it up and let it stay that way for a week or so. All the leather tanning smells disappeared.
on June 5, 2016
I aired out the bag for over a month but that smell would not go away. Very disappointed in the product, Grateful that I was able to return it without a problem
on July 29, 2017
This is a great bag! There is a smell when you first receive the bag but it disapates within 24 hours. Very elegant and I receive complaints from everyone. This is big enough for a 4 day trip and will fit on any airline without inconvience.
on December 25, 2015
The bag is great but it has a very pungent odor when shipped. I think it is the leather protecting conditioner. Outside of that, it is a great bag!
on January 24, 2014
Really like this bag alot roomy,because I wear 7.5 shoe I can put three pairs in bottom then pants or jeans, shirts socks underwear. Great Bag . Thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.