Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Floto Luggage Venezia Grande Duffle Bag

on March 6, 2017
This is such a great bag. I got for my husband as a wedding gift to represent the adventures we would have together over the years, and the year and a half we have had this bag, it has held up really well. It is heavy duty. The zipper is strong. You don't have to worry about it splitting. The lining is really nice. Aesthetically, it's a really handsome bag and looks very expensive.
3 helpful votes
on June 13, 2017
This bag fulfilled all of my requirements for a weekender. It's large enough for about 5 days worth of clothes, has supple yet durable leather in a classic color, and is made in Italy. Despite what the photograph shows, the zipper and teeth are both metallic, not plastic. Like other reviewers have said, the bag does emit a pungent odor when you take it out of the box, but it dissipated after two or three days. Overall, buy this bag. You won't regret it.
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this bag to travel from Afghanistan back to the states. Luckily it got here a week before I left. It held up extremely well. I packed a lot of clothes in this bag and had no issues with the rivets on the strap breaking. The airline did put a sticker on my bag and when i took it off, some of the dye on the leather came off with it. But I think it will add to the rugged look of the bag later. I also ordered the smaller venezia duffle but it didn't get here in time. I noticed that is a little darker than the grande...
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on February 7, 2017
This is one great bag, the leather is beautiful, the bag is huge and if you roll your clothes I would be willing to bet that you could get a week and a half worth. The leather smell was nonexistent. The bag and the color of the leather it Is outstanding, I would not hesitate to recommend this bag.
on February 6, 2016
Great quality, love it. When I first got it I put it in a separate room, opened it up and let it stay that way for a week or so. All the leather tanning smells disappeared.
on October 20, 2017
A very high quality bag. The initial pungent smell goes away in about 24 hours. It can be used on weekend getaways or on a week-long excursion (depending how you pack). It's also convenient to take on flights. If you're considering a travel bag, and the price isn't a deterrent, I recommend you give it consideration.
on June 5, 2016
I aired out the bag for over a month but that smell would not go away. Very disappointed in the product, Grateful that I was able to return it without a problem
3 helpful votes
on April 24, 2016
Floto products are extremely well made and incredibly beautiful to look at. This is my third bag from them and it continues to set the bar high. The Grande Duffle is a good bit larger than the regular duffle making it great for week-long trips. I will be buying more from Floto.
on July 29, 2017
This is a great bag! There is a smell when you first receive the bag but it disapates within 24 hours. Very elegant and I receive complaints from everyone. This is big enough for a 4 day trip and will fit on any airline without inconvience.
on August 24, 2013
This bag is so lushes! It fits everything I need for a fun weekend retreat. It's classy, fashionable, and rugged all at the same time, and something about it just makes you feel spoiled, but in the good way.