Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

79%
21%

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 6, 2017
This is such a great bag. I got for my husband as a wedding gift to represent the adventures we would have together over the years, and the year and a half we have had this bag, it has held up really well. It is heavy duty. The zipper is strong. You don't have to worry about it splitting. The lining is really nice. Aesthetically, it's a really handsome bag and looks very expensive.
on April 12, 2017
Quality materials & construction..........the odor can be a bit strong at first, but with some airing-out this calms down considerably
on May 9, 2014
I ordered this bag to travel from Afghanistan back to the states. Luckily it got here a week before I left. It held up extremely well. I packed a lot of clothes in this bag and had no issues with the rivets on the strap breaking. The airline did put a sticker on my bag and when i took it off, some of the dye on the leather came off with it. But I think it will add to the rugged look of the bag later. I also ordered the smaller venezia duffle but it didn't get here in time. I noticed that is a little darker than the grande...
on February 7, 2017
This is one great bag, the leather is beautiful, the bag is huge and if you roll your clothes I would be willing to bet that you could get a week and a half worth. The leather smell was nonexistent. The bag and the color of the leather it Is outstanding, I would not hesitate to recommend this bag.
on July 16, 2012
I purchased this bag after doing a LOT of online research and after reading countless Amazon reviews. I aired it out as the other reviewers suggested and I packed it a little over half-full for a trip this past week. My packing consisted of 2 shorts, 10 tank tops, some underwear, my toiletries bag, and a small portable speaker for my iPhone - I am a VERY light packer!

The loop where the shoulder strap connects to the bag broke right as I was getting on the train at the start of my trip. FML.

When I checked the loop, it was a very thin piece of leather closed by a single row of stitching to the bag. Floto makes a big deal about how the handle and strap hooks hide a plate that holds like 500lbs or some crazy number. There was no metal plate hidden under the loop. EPIC FAIL.

Amazon is sending me a replacement, so hopefully I'll be able to update this review - but if there are no metal plates under the leather loops on the new bag, it's going back.
on April 24, 2016
Floto products are extremely well made and incredibly beautiful to look at. This is my third bag from them and it continues to set the bar high. The Grande Duffle is a good bit larger than the regular duffle making it great for week-long trips. I will be buying more from Floto.
on June 5, 2016
I aired out the bag for over a month but that smell would not go away. Very disappointed in the product, Grateful that I was able to return it without a problem
on January 24, 2014
Really like this bag alot roomy,because I wear 7.5 shoe I can put three pairs in bottom then pants or jeans, shirts socks underwear. Great Bag . Thanks
on March 20, 2014
I ordered this bag for on the spur of the moment travel for my husband and I. Very very spacious, top grade leather. I love it!!!!!
on August 24, 2013
This bag is so lushes! It fits everything I need for a fun weekend retreat. It's classy, fashionable, and rugged all at the same time, and something about it just makes you feel spoiled, but in the good way.