Floureon 2 Packs 6S 22.2V 4500mAh 45C Lipo Battery with XT60 Plug for RC Quadcopter Airplane Helicopter Car Truck (5.31 x 1.77 x 2.08 Inch)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【What You Get】Floureon 2 packs 6S 22.2V 4500mAh 45C lipo battery Dean T plug with 1 year warranty and friendly customer service.
- 【Voltage Note】Please check whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is between 3.7~4.2V before using.
- 【Specification】Material: Li-polymer; Cells: 6S; Voltage: 22.2V; Capacity: 4500mAh; Discharge: 45C; Discharge Plug: Dean T Plug.
- 【Application】RC airplane, RC car, RC truck, RC boat, drone, FPV, Skylark m4-fpv250, Qav250, Vortex and Emax nighthawk 250 (Only if the voltage, dimension and the plug match, then it will fit).
- 【Dimension】5.31x1.77x2.08inch. All Floureon products sold by SEVESTO are comply with RoHS, CE, MSDS, UN38.3 standard.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
❶For the RC battery, only if the voltage and the plug match, then it will fit.
❷Please stop charging immediately when the cell voltage been charged to 4.2v (Normal cell voltage is between 3.7v~4.2v).
❸To double make sure safety, please have a check first whether the battery surface is alright when you get it and whether the voltage is normal before using.
❹If the new battey won’t hold a full charge or loss the charge very quickly in short time, please use Balance Charger to charge and recycle several times first.
●Cells Number: 6S
●Charge Plug: JST-XH
●Discharge Plug: T Plug
●Battery Dimension: 135x45x53mm(5.31x1.77x2.08inch)
●Battery Weight: 662g/23.35oz
●RC airplane, RC helicopter, RC car, RC truck, RC boat, drone, FPV, Skylark m4-fpv250, Mini Shredder 200, Indy250 plus mojo 280, Qav250, Vortex and Emax nighthawk 250, etc
●(Only if the voltage, dimension and the plug match, then it will fit).
●2x Floureon 6S 22.2V 4500mAh 45C Lipo Battery Pack for RC Helicopter Airplane Hobby with T Plug
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I first bought them (before I had much experience with LiPo batteries), I somehow managed to get the cells out of balance through improper charging or usage. Charging at the slowest possible setting, then slowly discharging, and repeating until they were balanced again resolved the problem and they have been charging great ever since.
Packs have a high level of internal resistance even before initial charge. They list the discharge rating of 45C, in reality its more like 15C. These batteries should not have more than 65A of load drawn from them which is extremely low for a 6S LiPo setup.