- Save 20% on ★★★ 48V Phantom Power Supply ★★★ when you purchase 1 or more ★★★ Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO. Enter code AXFRP4Q7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code MW6BQX4W at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code PSJ7JAUI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code K5NLCZP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on ★★★ BM800 Condenser Recording Microphone ★★★ offered by SEVESTO when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code MWQOAJO9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Floureon BM-800 Condenser Studio Recording Microph...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 78% off the $109.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Floureon BM-800 Condenser Studio Recording Microphone and Shock Mount Holder Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Warranty: All Floureon microphones have 1 year warranty, 100% satisfaction and zero hassle returns guaranteed.
- 48V Power: Only works with device that could provide enough power(48V phantom power supply). Connecting with desktop computer, it can be used separately; But if with laptop computer, need connect to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply to make sound much clearer and higher. 48V phantom power supply not included.
- Frequency: Provide vocal intelligibility, crispness and neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio. Not suit for mobile phone and tablet computer. Please put the microphone away from the amplifier while recording to prevent noise recorded.
- Application: With cardiod (undirectional) pickup pattern suppress feedback and low self-noise, it suits for studios, recording studios, broadcasting stations, adage performance and computers.
- Reduce Noise: Shock mount to reduce handling noise. With standard screw adapter, can be mounted on all the standard microphone stands.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The Floureon BM-800 condenser microphone only works with device that could provide enough power with 48V phantom power adapter. If the power is not enough while being used with amplifier or mixer, the sound volume might be recorded very low. If better sound prefered, the sound card will be needed.
●Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
●Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
●Output Impedance: 1500Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
●Load Impedance: ≥1000 Ω
●Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
●Electrical Current: 3mA
●Microphone Output Interface: 3.5mm(0.14inch)
●Usage Voltage: 48V phantom power supply
●Wire: 3.5 inserted audio interface, 3 meters long
●Microphone Body Weight: 0.51lb
●Size: Approx. 16x5x5cm/6.3x1.97x1.97inch
●Microphone Material: Steel net + Zinc alloy hand holding part
❶48V phantom power adapter is not included.
❷Not suit for mobile phone and tablet computer.
❸Please put the microphone away from the amplifier while recording to prevent noise recorded.
❹Connecting with desktop computer, it can be used separately; But if with laptop computer, please connect
to electrical outlet or use a 48V phantom power supply to make the sound much clearer and higher.
●1x Blue Microphone
●1x Shock Mount
●1x Power Cord
●1x Anti-wind Foam Cap
●1x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
For a low-budget microphone, the BM-800 is built surprisingly well. It’s got a Zinc alloy housing and a gold-plated Steel mesh net to provide sturdy protection for its diaphragm and internal components. Unless you’re actually trying to damage it, it’s going to hold up well through regular wear and tear. It also comes with a solid shock-proof mount to keep the mic secure and unwanted rattling to a minimum. Since it’s a uni-directional condenser you’ll have to remember to keep the side marked “BM-800” facing your desired audio source. Another great feature is its removable foam cap to help shield the mic from wind interference, noisy air conditioning, and spit from those extra impassioned performances. Having purchased quite a few microphones, I’m impressed they’ve included this invaluable feature—most manufacturers don’t.
Most important of all, be aware this is a Phantom Powered microphone. While some versions of this mic require batteries to function, this version needs phantom power. The BM-800 is sold under several brand names.
Condenser microphones are desirable because they have a wide dynamic range and wide frequency response capable of picking up crisp details. In part, this is because condenser microphones are phantom powered. Powered by 48 volts, many phantom powered microphones are simply more powerful than passive dynamic microphones. Naturally, a mic powered by 48v is going to be more powerful than one powered by a 9v battery, many AA batteries, or a 5v USB charger. Thus, you can be assured that the BM-800 will be a considerable upgrade from the vast majority of USB and battery powered microphones.
With your BM-800 you’ll also receive a female XLR to 3.5mm stereo cable. To ensure optimum performance, be sure that your mixer, audio interface, or computer are able to provide enough power for the microphone via the 3.5mm connection. However, I’ve also seen users sufficiently power the microphone with the provided cable using phantom power as low as 14v. However it operated just fine on my 8v mixer.
For all intents and purposes, this mic is a real steal. While it’s by no means the greatest condenser microphone, it’s going to meet or exceed the expectations of the average user. If you’re not committed to the to idea of studio quality and the potential extra cost of a power supply, the battery powered version may be the better option. In any case, the BM-800 is an exceptional microphone for anyone on a budget. If you mind the details while shopping, it’s going to deliver.
The only problem was that it didn't come with a usb soundcard like some reviews said it came with, but I am fine with that. They never listed it in the description so I'm not mad. I just found a soundcard in my house, and if you don't have one you can get one for 5 bucks. The phantom power supply I also purchased online.
The quality is so high for the price of a $16 microphone plus around $20 or less for phantom power and a usb soundcard! I would recomend this microphone for people searching for quality sound for a very little price!