- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Factory 2 Shelf Inc (May 9, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0977896307
- ISBN-13: 978-0977896301
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #969,324 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flowcasting the Retail Supply Chain Hardcover – May 9, 2006
About the Author
Related Video Shorts (0)
Be the first videoYour name here
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Flowcasting lays out the plan in very simple and easy to understand language that EVERYONE can relate to and execute against. "Never forecast what you can calculate" is a philosophy that will lead your supply chain team to success!
The authors explain and demonstrate how using a single forecast at store level is possible to reach an operational and financial planning outstanding performance.
To read this book is a must for supply chain executives.