Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 178 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on June 22, 2011
This is a good product. It's a bit shorter than I thought it would be. I wasn't sure if it was big enough when I first received it. It turns out that it's the perfect size. It holds all of my primary make-up brushes, eyeliner and mascara. Basically, all my daily use items.

UPDATE:
I changed my review from a 4 to a 5. I still have it 2 years later and i purchased a second one. It's easy to clean, organizes my brushes and doesn't break when you drop it.
on February 24, 2013
Was pretty disappointed in this little product. The description led me to belive this "FLOWER" of a beauty would would be AMAZONIAN in stature, but my mistake for not reading the measurements in the finer print. It is very shallow when it comes to how deep the hole wells are so if you have long, tall brushes, they are't going to stand up well in the short holes, also it won't hold fatter handled brushes as the holes aren't so big around. The smaller holes will hold possibly 2 small eye shadow brushes if they are short & thin stemmed. My product wasn't all nice clear acrylic. It had some "haze" to it , parts of discoloration that when I mentioned it in feedback was not accepted as "proper", I have no idea why, I wasn't given an explanation as I always thought that was what feedback was for, maybe that was considered to be in the category of product review rather than seller so we will see if it gets published here, if not I will know there is a reason Amazon doesn't want this product truthfully reviewed, maybe because it is an Amazon fulfilled product. Who knows, this is for truth telling about a product, I may have gotten 1 that was just a bit defective in color, I wasn't given the opportunity to return it if I needed a better one. Point is, my brushes are all too big for this little bud to handle anyway. I don't recommend if you use the larger brushes like I do. I recommend you submit the truth, take your chances the buying public sees it rather than hold back for the sake of having a someione get a product not worth the money. I'm stuck with an item I can't use or return & Amazon can't or won't explain why. Sad to see them coming to this for their consumer's sake, I don't see this passing their muster to help others tho. Maybe they will surprise me & care more about the customer getting a good product. & put thru a truthful review, my friend has the same product, same problems.
on March 9, 2014
I ordered this thinking it would hold my makeup brushes...Nope, not even close. I think it would work if your brushes have very skinny handles & are very, very short, but my makeup brushes have longer, much larger handles, & some of them don't even fit. (BTW, my makeup brushes are made by Real Techniques, EcoTools, & Sigma...for reference). I am now using it to hold six lipsticks, since that's all it holds, & a few very skinny eyeliners on the middle. For makeup brushes, I would highly recommend the Wavy Acrylic Makeup Brush Holder that is sold here on Amazon for about $17. It holds tons of brushes...All sizes!
on March 12, 2013
I read the other reviews on this product before purchasing and I am impressed with my purchased and very satisfied as many have said before me. Although compact and short, this make-up brush holder holds a lot of brushes (and I have many as a make-up artist). I think I'm going to order another one for all of my eyeliner pencils to further keep me organized in my bathroom and while on jobs. I love it!
review image
on January 27, 2013
This organizer is actually quite small--only 3.25 inches in diameter. I took it out of the box and was somewhat disappointed with how tiny it was. But I was able to get all my brushes in it! So the smallness wasn't a problem at all, and it ends up being quite an advantage by using very little vanity real estate.

I was able to get 4 thick handled brushes in it plus 8 medium-handled, 19 small-handled, and 5 of those short, small-handled sponge applicators. The petal wells are only about 2" deep, the perfect size. It's deep enough to keep tall-handled things upright (I hate deep organizers because they're so tall you're forced to grab a brush by the bristles), but perfect for even my shortest brushes.

I do wish there were a larger one with another ring of petals to add all my pencils.
on October 27, 2012
I bought these to hold eyeliner pencils, of which I have a big collection. I can now sort them by color and put each color in one or two of the little holes. I think it might have been designed for lipstick and liner pencils and I used one of them for that as well as holding my makeup brushes. I wish they were a bit bigger, but overall I am quite happy with my purchase. They replace a two-part container designed to hold Q-tips in the center and cotton balls on the outside that I used to hold all the pencils and eye-tees. It is now much easier to find pencils, but I now have to look for another container for the eye-tees (for those who aren't familiar with eye-tees, they are specially-designed Q-tip-style cotton buds with one end pointed and the other flat, great for fixing or even applying eye makeup).
on August 16, 2016
I've been using this for a little over a year now for my go-to brushes, mascara, liquid lipstick, and concealer. It's perfect for what I don't want to dig for when I have to get ready quickly. It's a little short so things don't stand up completely straight but as long as they're not overly heavy or tall, it really doesn't make a difference.
on April 27, 2017
ok
on May 6, 2014
Hold all of my eye brushes in place. very cute I have had mine for over 3 months and it does not take to much space on my counter. It hold about 25 of my eye brushes.
on October 6, 2013
Didn't hold my brushes at all...disappointment. The holes were too short. Just ended up using a cup instead of it