- Paperback: 284 pages
- Publisher: Chelsea Green Publishing; Revised and updated second edition edition (February 22, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933392657
- ISBN-13: 978-1933392653
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.8 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 103 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #62,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Flower Farmer: An Organic Grower's Guide to Raising and Selling Cut Flowers, 2nd Edition Revised and updated second edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"If you ever have plans to become a commercial flower grower, this book will be invaluable. The author provides in-depth information on every aspect of the subject."--Connie Krochmal, BellaOnline Floral Design Editor
About the Author
Lynn Byczynski is publisher and editor of a monthly news letter Growing for Market. She also operates Wild Onion Farm in Lawrence, Kansas, where she resides with her husband and two children. For more information, please visit the website of Growing for Market at www.growingformarket.com