Make Flowers In Seconds! Russian Icing Piping Tips Cake Pastry Decorating Nozzle Kit (10 PCS)+1 Coupler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MATERIAL - 304 stainless steel.Made of food grade material.
- 10 FLOWER STYLES - make roses,tulips,rosebuds, daisies, pansies and apple blossoms with ease! You may refer to images for styles specifically.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN- just one step to make beautiful, delicious flowers from your favorite icing in seconds.They are made with seamless welding technology, safe for dish washer.A great tool for baking lover
- DIY CAKE TOPPER TOOL - perfect for decorating cakes,puff,or pastry in a unique way.Good tools for beginners and kids.
- BONUS - A hard shell protective box + a tri-color coupler. The coupler is useful when you are planing to decorate cakes in colors.Please note that the color of coupler might be pink or green.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bottom Diameter: 1.49"
Upper Diameter: 1.02"
10 X Russian pastry piping tips
1 X tri-color coupler
1 X hard shell protective box
How to use Russian piping tips?
1.Wash the nozzle in hot water.
2. Prepare the piping bag cutting so that 1-2 mm of nozzle can pop out of papping bag.
3. Insert the nozzle in the bag.
4. Put the buttercream in a bag.Butter cream must be firm,room temperature, not too soft.
5.Place the nozzle to the cupcake/cake base,while squeezing gently,life nozzle.
6.Clean the end of the nozzle.
7.Use a leaf nozzle to fill in gaps--this will complement the overall effect.
8.If the buttercream is too soft the buds will be closed.Pop in the fridge,if necessary.
9.After use,wash in hot soap water and dry.
Top Customer Reviews
* I would suggest that you start with a very stiff buttercream. It needs to hold it's shape. If it is not stiff enough try to put it in the fridge for a few minutes.
*Use a large pastry bag. Do not use a ziplock bag.
* Always start at a 90 degree angle.
*Start by squeezing the bag to make a base then move upward while reducing squeezing pressure.
* Put a small layer of icing on the cake or cupcake first to encourage your designs to stick. Otherwise you might have them lift up.
*Play around to see what height of flower looks best with that tip.
*These flowers look better on cupcakes than large cakes, in my opinion.
*These are large! They are bigger than the Wilton jumbo tips.
*Practice and then practice some more. It takes time to learn how to use these just like regular cake decorating tips.
* These will make better flowers if you use more than one color of icing in your bag.
I will continue to update this review as I use these tips for different things.
7/4 Update- Used the tip that looks like a sunburst to do cupcakes. Photo has been added. Works great and my 13 year old was even able to make beautiful ones with it!
The icing recipe that I recommend to use with these-
1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks or ½ pound), softened (but not melted!) Ideal texture should be like ice cream.
3-4 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar, SIFTED
¼ teaspoon table salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla and 1/2 almond
up to 4 tablespoons milk or heavy cream
Beat butter for a few minutes with a mixer with the paddle attachment on medium speed. Add 3 cups of powdered sugar and turn your mixer on the lowest speed (so the sugar doesn't blow everywhere) until the sugar has been incorporated with the butter. Increase mixer speed to medium and add vanilla extract, salt, and 2 tablespoons of milk/cream and beat for 3 minutes. If your frosting needs a more stiff consistency, add remaining sugar. If your frosting needs to be thinned out, add remaining milk 1 tablespoons at a time.
I am a blogger and was chosen to receive this item at a reduced price/free for consumer testing and to provide an Amazon consumer product review. I do reviews to assist shoppers in making informed buying decisions. The products are tested by myself and my family members. I received no other compensation and have no personal relationship with the seller. If you find my review helpful please hit Yes below. - It helps me to see what people find most helpful and improve. Disclosure in accordance with FTC 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
I have not tried the three color tip, honestly it seems like a hassle for regular baking needs but perhaps for my sons birthday I will try it out on cupcakes. My mom swear that the the tri color one is "fun" and "neat" but I do not know about that.
These tips were provided to me at no charge for test and review of them. I so think that they are an asset to any cake/cupcake and are easy to use, because of the size the icing is also easy to clean from the tip.
So we first watched a tutorial on YouTube which makes it looks so easy!,Then we tried them out ourselves and found they require a bit of practice, but they really are pretty easy to use! My (almost) 10 year old daughter had a blast frosting and decorating cupcakes using the tips.
These piping tips are made of stainless steel, so they are very easy to clean. The set comes with 10 different designs, a tri-color coupler and a cute storage tube/container. Very happy with these and am certain my daughter will have them mastered after a little practice.
i received this product for free or heavily discounted in exchange for an honest review. i was not compensated. My opinions are my own.
I like that their really big. There made of stainless steel so they won't rust or corrode. Dishwasher safe which is a plus to me because I hate doing the dishes. Easy clean up even if you don't have a dishwasher. Perfect all around and I will be buying more for my friends and family.
Disclaimer: I received this item at a highly discounted price in exchange for my unbiased opinion and review.