Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ultra thin for front pocket comfort and so light it floats
- Stronger than steel. Made from carbon fiber repurposed racing sails
- 2 credit card slots/ID holders and 1 cash pocket for folded bills
- Made in the USA. Designed by surfers and handmade on the coast of Maine
- Built to last and backed by the Flowfold warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Minimalist Design: Lightweight and Thin
About as thin as two credit cards
Weighs about the same as three sheets of printer paper
Perfect for front-pocket use
Our less-is-more design approach means no superfluos material or excess bulk
- Card Slots: 2
- Currency pockets: 1
- Capacity: 3-6 credit cards and cash
- Dimensions: 3.75″ x 3.125″ x 0.1″
- Weight: 0.6 oz
- Designed for US dollar notes
Stands up to the elements, resists moisture and sweat, and dries quickly
The materials we use are engineered to have extremely high strength-to-weight ratios
MADE TO LAST
We build our products tough to endure years of adventures
We believe manufacturing Flowfold products in America is important. Here's why:
1. We can ensure excellence in quality and attention to detail when our products are made nearby.
2. Domestic manufacturing empowers Americans to craft an authentic, 100% American product for a known fair wage.
3. American made goods have a smaller carbon footprint due to less petrol used in transporting materials and finished goods across the world.
4. American made products are made in accordance with U.S. environmental regulations, labor laws, and saftey guidelines.
5. Our workshop and sewing partners are full of happy, healthy workers!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00N86YKOA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 1, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the past few years, I've been carrying my cards around in a cigarette case that I bought in a Hallmark store. And it was great, but the bands inside are all stretched, and it's having trouble closing now, and it's a little bulky in my pocket (when I have one to use).
I bought this wallet because it will hold more cards than my cigarette case, and I can actually hold some cash. There was no room in the cigarette case for anything more than plastic. Right now, I have 6 cards on one side, 3 on the other side, and 6 bills (U.S. dollars) in the sleeve in the middle. The cards and the cash are very secure, even when there are only a couple of cards in it. Even though I have the wallet stuffed pretty well, it is still easy to slide the cards out. It takes a little more effort to get the cash out but not much. You do have to remove the whole stack of bills to get to just one, but it's an extremely minor inconvenience for me, since I wasn't able to carry cash at all before I got this wallet.
My husband is also a big fan of minimalist wallets, so I'm going to get him one. I bought the white one. It's very well made and I expect it to last me for many years.
***The only con I have found is that the side where I have 6 cards has stretched out a little. If I remove some of the cards and turn the wallet upside down, they do try to slip out but the lip (binding) at the top has caught them. I bought this wallet because it would fit so many cards, so I have no intention of removing any of them from the wallet. Just an FYI, though.
It's tough. I don't have any problems with the workmanship.
That said, I was surprised to find this product on Amazon, as it is not a normal part of their product line directly from them. I am currently using this to hold my Pentel Kerry mechanical pencil, Fisher bullet pen, and Olfa craft knife (my everyday cutting tool of choice) in my pocket. The package is compact, lightweight, and just as superb as any other product I've ever received from Flowfold. For those who are wondering, I only rated the product a 4 because I only just recieved it. Should it still be performing as I expect it to in 6 months or so, I will be sure to stop in and make an addendum to my review.