- Corrosion resistant 316 SS transducer with polyurethane or ETFE cable
- Strong cable design with maintenance free breather tube and vent filter
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate measurement
- The LD32 liquid level sensor for dirty, foaming or slurry type liquids
- Rugged clog and damage resistant diaphragm design
Have one to sell?
Flowline LD32-S111 Polyurethane DeltaSpan Wastewater Pressure Level Transmitter, Wastewater and Slurry, 10 psi
|Price:||$985.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $837.69
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||40.67 feet|
The general purpose LD32 submersible pressure level transmitter provides continuous level measurement up to 46' (14m) of water column with a 4-20 mA signal output. The LD32 liquid level sensor for dirty, foaming or slurry type liquids. Application examples include municipal sewer or storm pump lift stations. Range: 0 to 10 psi (0.69 bar),0 to 23’ (0 to 7m) wc. Accuracy: +/- 0.25 percent of full scale. Configuration: None, fixed span. Supply voltage: 13 to 30 VDC. Loop resistance: 900 Ohms. Signal output: 4-20 mA, two-wire. Process temperature: F: 0 to 200 degree, C: -18 to 93 degree. Temperature comp.: F: 0 to 180 degree, C: -18 to 82 degree. Proof pressure: 2 x full scale. Transmitter material: 316 and 316L Stainless Steel and Buna-N. Transmitter thread: 1/2" NPT. Cable type: 2-conductor, shielded with vent tube. Cable material: Polyurethane. Classification: General purpose.
There are no customer reviews yet.