Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.87 shipping
Fluke 116/323 KIT HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features microamps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter features True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
|Part Number||FLUKE-116/323 KIT|
|Color||HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00095969659208|
|Model Number||FLUKE-116/323 KIT|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Get the combo kit and save!
Fluke. Rugged. Reliable. Accurate.
Fluke Digital Multimeters (DMM’s) are on more tool belts, finding more problems, than any other comparable test tools. Each design is tested to the extreme: drop, shock, humidity, you name it. Every Fluke Digital Multimeter gives you what you need: accurate measurements; consistent, reliable performance; attention to safety; and the strongest warranty available.
Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit - Includes Multimeter and Clamp Meter
Designed for HVAC Technicians
Design for HVACHaving the right tool for the job is essential. Having all the right tools when you need them is even better. The Fluke 116/323 HVAC Combo Kit gives you the best in a versatile, rugged multimeter and a fast-acting, general purpose clamp meter.
The Fluke 116 comes with the Fluke 80BK-A integrated DMM temperature probe; no need to carry a separate thermometer. The microamp function allows flame sensor measurement down to 0.1 microamps. The AutoV/LoZ function prevents false readings caused by ghost voltage. The Fluke 116 also has a large white LED backlight for work in poorly lit areas. It measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance and provides Min/Max/Average readings with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations.
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments.
True RMS measurements and optimized ergonomics make the Fluke 323 True RMS Clamp Meter the best general purpose clamp meter for commercial and residential electricians. The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments.
Together, the Fluke 116 HVAC Multimeter and 323 True RMS Clamp Meter give electricians the right tools for the job technicians.
- The 116 Digital multimeter has a Built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Microamps to test flame sensors
- Low input impedance: helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance
- Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter. Rugged. Reliable. Precise
- 400 A AC current measurement
- 600 VAC and DC voltage measurement
- True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- CAT IV 300 V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
Built with Fluke accuracy
Fluke 116 multimeters are independently tested for safe use in CAT III 600V environments.
The Fluke 323 features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
What's in the box?
TL175 Hard Point Test Lead Set.
TPak ToolPak Magnetic Meter Hanging Strap.
Flexible Cuff Pipe Clamp Thermocouple.
80BK Integrated Temperature Probe.
80AK-A Thermocouple Adapter.
C115 Deluxe Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
Upgrade to the new Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeter
Locate the problem immediately:
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers, and detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
Compatible with iFlex (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10 hour+ rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Communicate your results:
With built-in Fluke Connect, transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
Fluke 279FC w/iFlex
|CAT III / CAT IV Ratings||CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V||CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600 V|
|Voltage ac/dc||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V||1000 V|
|Current ac/dc||400 mA||10 A||400 mA||2500 A AC (with iFlex)||2500 A AC (with iFlex)|
|Resistance||50 MΩ||50 MΩ||50 MΩ||50 MΩ||50 MΩ|
|Warranty||3 Years||Limited Lifetime||3 Years||3 Years||3 Years|
|Capacitance||10,000 μF||10,000 μF||10,000 μF||10,000 μF||10,000 μF|
|Temperature||(with t3000 FC)||(+) 1090 °C||(+) 537 °C||Infrared camera -10 °C to 200 °C||Infrared camera -10 °C to 200 °C|
For the complete solution to HVAC troubleshooting the extra value-packed HVAC Technician's Combo Kit, provides the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems more efficiently by providing all the needed accessories an HVAC professional would need in a compact carry case.
Style: FLUKE-116/323 KIT
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?