Other Sellers on Amazon
Fluke 62 Max Industrial Infrared Thermometer, -22 to +932 Degree F Range, Single Laser Targeting, 10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio, IP54 Rating, Includes 3 Year Warranty, (Not For Human Temp)
Enhance your purchase
|Recommended Uses For Product||Outdoor|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Included Components||Fluke - Mini Temp (62MAX)|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Model Name||Fluke 62 Max Thermometer|
|Number of Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degree C or or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
|Ean||8414759803706 , 0095969620208 , 7106953622405|
|Included Components||Fluke - Mini Temp (62MAX)|
|Item Weight||9.0 ounces|
|Manufacturer Series Number||4130474|
|Measurement Accuracy||+ or - 1.5 degree|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||Fluke-62 Max|
|Power Source Type||Battery Powered|
|Response Time||500 milliseconds|
Specification for this product family
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 7.75 x 3 inches; 8.99 Ounces
- Item model number : 62MAX
- Batteries : 1 AA batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : May 26, 2012
- Manufacturer : Fluke Corporation
- ASIN : B008EW837S
- Country of Origin : China
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #8,232 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- Customer Reviews:
IP54 rated for water and dust resistance. Features. Withstands a 9.8 foot drop Test. Temperature range 62 Max 22 to 932 Max 22 to 1202. Adjustable emissivity. High and low alarms. Dimension 6.8 x 3.3 x 2.9 inches.
From the manufacturer
Non-Contact Infrared (IR) Thermometers
Take temperature measurements from a safe distance with Fluke infrared thermometers. Don't get burned by a motor or air blowing in your face from HVAC systems while taking measurements. You can trust Fluke infrared thermometers to get accurate temperature readings from a safe distance.
Can I use my IR thermometer for human temperature screening? Only IR thermometers specifically designed for elevated skin temperature measurement should be used for human temperature screening.
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer
Small in size. Big on toughness.
Everything you’d expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard-to-reach areas for repair and maintenance.
Fluke has built this small and easy-to-use infrared thermometer with the durability and accuracy you need to do your job—all within your budget. These IR thermometers offer precise laser technology for accurate and repeatable measurements.
- 3-meter drop tested
- 12:1 distance to spot ratio
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif, Hi and Lo alarms
- Dual lasers for superior targeting
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Large, backlit display—makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Ergonomically designed—completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit
Applications and Environments
-Wiring and cables.
-Ballasts and bus bars.
-Electrical outlet boxes.
-Motor rise over ambient.
-Air balance/ stratification.
-Liquid flow through pipes.
Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process
-Condition Monitoring Trending.
-Pulp and paper machinery.
-Refineries and petrochemical.
-Product temperature (e.g. food).
|Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 59 Max+ Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 59 Max Infrared Thermometer|
|Temperature range||-30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)||-30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)||-30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)||-30°C to 350°C (-22°F to 662°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°c to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater -10°c to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±2.0°C or ±2.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0|
|Response time (95%)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral response||8 to 14 microns||8 to 14 microns||8 mm to 14 mm||8 mm to 14 mm|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00|
|Optical resolution||12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||8:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Power||AA battery||AA battery||1 AA IEC LR06 battery||1 AA IEC LR06 battery|
|Battery life||8 hours with laser and backlight on||10 hours with laser and backlight on||12 hours with laser and backlight on||12 hours with laser and backlight on|
|Drop test||3 meters||3 meters||3 meters||3 meters|
What's in the box
Reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It’s a purchase that’s worth the price and will hang in there for a long time.
On the rare occasion I do need to use the radiators I can use this meter to tell me how much difference a 1/8th turn of the knob makes to the radiator temperature.
It isn't meant for it but I have used it to check the temperature inside my mouth to see if I had a fever. I don't recommend that and you should never point this at people or pets.
It's also helpful if you're having "discussions" at work over what the temperature in the office is. You can also pinpoint places where a room is either gaining or losing heat. This can be very helpful as you attempt to raise or lower the temperature.
This list goes on and on. One thing you discover after using this meter for a while is that your hand is a pretty poor judge of temperature. Sure, your hand can tell if something is 20 degrees hotter than something else but you hand is really poor at telling if one thing is, for example, 3 degrees hotter than another (and 3 degrees can matter in a room if it's over a large surface area).
Two things I've used it for recently:
-- 3D printing. Really nice for checking the temperature of your build surface -- rising temperature as you prepare to print and then checking as it cools to you'll have an easier time removing your model. As an example of the first -- when the printer readouts and printing software both report 65C, the Fluke agrees with that for the center, but on the edge of the print area, the temp is on 50C. If I have a small model to print that's not a problem. But if I have a large model, that tells me to wait for the whole plate to get up to temp.
-- My boss and I were talking one day. He lives in a farmhouse that is at least 150 years old and he was concerned about heat leaks around his windows, doors, chimney. So when we were having a cold spell I loaned him the Fluke for the weekend. He was happy to find that reading on the outside of the house, he had no hot spots, and reading on the inside, he had no cold spots.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Spain 🇪🇸 on January 4, 2019