Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fluke 62 MAX Infrared Thermometer, AA Battery, -20 to +932 Degree F Range
|Price:||$86.52 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$13.47 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Infrared thermometer for noncontact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from -30 to +500 degrees C (-20 to +932 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or - 1.5 degree C or + or - 1.5% of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Small and lightweight making it easy to clip to your tool belt or belt loop
|EAN||5053252421586 , 5053485712499 , 0095969620208 , 0501946093304 , 5053252199775|
|Item Weight||8.96 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||FLUKE-62 MAX|
|Size||-20 to 932 Degree F Range|
|Style Name||62 MAX|
|UPC||501946093304 , 095969620208|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Fluke Corporation|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Style: 62 MAX
From the Manufacturer
Fluke 414D/62 MAX+ Combo Kit
The perfect combination for troubleshooting electrical and HVAC problems. The rugged Fluke 62 MAX+ IR thermometer tests for overheating while the easy-to-use Fluke 414D Laser Distance Meter measures distance, area, and volume for space configuration.
Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer
Small in size. Big on toughness.
Everything you’d expect from the experts in measuring temperature in transformers, motors, pumps, panels, breakers, compressors, duct, steam lines, valves, and vents in hard-to-reach areas for repair and maintenance.
Fluke has built this small and easy-to-use infrared thermometer with the durability and accuracy you need to do your job—all within your budget. These IR thermometers offer precise laser technology for accurate and repeatable measurements.
- 3-meter drop tested
- 12:1 distance to spot ratio
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif, Hi and Lo alarms
- Dual lasers for superior targeting
- IP54 rated for dust and water resistance
- Large, backlit display—makes data easier to read, even in dark areas
- Ergonomically designed—completely redesigned for a more natural hand fit
|Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 62 Max Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 59 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer||Fluke 59 MAX Infrared Thermometer|
|Temperature range||-30°C to 650°C (-22°F to 1202°F)||-30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)||-30°C to 500°C (-22°F to 932°F)||-30°C to 350°C (-22°F to 662°F)|
|Accuracy||±1.0°C or ±1.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°c to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater -10°c to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±1.5°C or ±1.5% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0||±2.0°C or ±2.0% of reading, whichever is greater -10°C to 0°C: ±2.0 -30°C to -10°C: ±3.0|
|Response time (95%)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)||<500 ms (95% of reading)|
|Spectral response||8 to 14 microns||8 to 14 microns||8 mm to 14 mm||8 mm to 14 mm|
|Emissivity||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00||0.10 to 1.00|
|Optical resolution||12:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||10:1 (calculated at 90% energy)||8:1 (calculated at 90% energy)|
|Display resolution||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)||0.1°C (0.2°F)|
|Power||AA battery||AA battery||1 AA IEC LR06 battery||1 AA IEC LR06 battery|
|Battery life||8 hours with laser and backlight on||10 hours with laser and backlight on||12 hours with laser and backlight on||12 hours with laser and backlight on|
|Drop test||3 meters||3 meters||1 meter||1 meter|
Top Customer Reviews
Emissivity: All IR thermometers depend on the emissivity of the surface they are measuring. The 62 MAX Plus comes set to 0.95, but has a selectable range of from 0.1 to 1. An EMS setting of 0.95 is a good value for brick, chipboard, fired clay, concrete, formica, glass, PVC, most paints, tar, rubber, sand, soil, masking tape, floor tile, and water in all forms except snow. Snow and most types of bare wood have an EMS closer to 0.85. A surprise is gravel with an EMS of only 0.28. What that means is that unless you select an EMS of about 0.28 the 62 MAX Plus will give you an incorrect temperature reading of a gravel surface. You can find tables of emissivity for common materials by doing an internet search for "emissivity table". A lot of times you don't care about the actual temperature so much as how it has changed over time or relative to other spot.
Dual lasers rotate to pinpoint the edges of the measurement area: The laser beams spread out in the same 12 to 1 ratio as the optical resolution of the IR sensor, which makes it easy to see the size of the spot you are measuring. The "rotate" part refers to the two laser spots changing their position relative to the 62 MAX Plus unit depending on the distance to the surface being measured.Read more ›
|Length: 9:49 Mins|
This is particularly helpful with equipment that would either be dangerous or very difficult to access, and it takes readings instantly.
The construction of the unit is rigid plastic with over-molded rubberized material, which makes it both comfortable to hold and easy to keep a secure grip.
It also comes with a sturdy carabiner that fits into a corresponding hole at the base of the grip to allow it to easily clip to a belt loop or tool bag, a nice feature, especially when you need both hands free before using it, such as when climbing a ladder.
The unit is powered by a single AA battery (included in the box), accessed by unscrewing a cover at the bottom of the grip.
The LCD display shows current temperature reading in large numbers and either average, maximum, minimum, or difference between temperatures in the lower right-hand corner with small numbers.
It also comes with a printed manual that consists mostly of pictorial explanations, some of which are a bit difficult to understand.
However, I was able to figure out all that I needed with a bit of checking.
There are also three buttons on the back of the unit, directly below the display screen.
The button on the left is labeled "Sel."
The button in the middle is a two-position rocker switch with an up arrow and a down arrow used only to adjust emissivity and high/low temperature alarm values, which I will explain later.
The button on the right is labeled "Set."
I will explain the settings in detail.Read more ›
*To lock a reading for longer than 5 seconds after releasing the trigger just hold the up or down arrow. You can also press SEL to cycle through the modes and see Max, Min, Avg, and Diff for the same reading. Each button press resets the 5 second sleep countdown.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This works very well! It measures immediately, and accurately enough for my purposes. It measures unusual surfaces and hard-to-reach places, and has batteries that are easy to... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Douglas B.
The product may be worthwhile but it is useless if you don't know how to operate it. There is manual included in the package but it's a joke; hard to believe that a company with... Read morePublished 6 days ago by George Ftikas
I will not think twice when it comes to re purchasing this item.Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Aiming cursor is askew. Have to hold it at an angle to aim the laser pointer.Published 16 days ago by varnuke
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Automotive > Tools & Equipment > Diagnostic & Test Tools > Multimeters & Analyzers
- Electronics > Computers & Accessories
- Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Electrical > Thermal Management Products
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Airflow & Air Quality > Anemometers
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Calibration > Pressure Calibrators
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Current Testers > Clamp Meters
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Current Testers > Current Probes
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Oscilloscopes & Accessories > Oscilloscope Accessories
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Pressure & Vacuum > Pressure & Vacuum Gauges > Pressure Gauges
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Temperature & Humidity > Temperature Controllers
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Temperature & Humidity > Thermometers > Infrared Thermometers
- Tools & Home Improvement > Electrical > Testers