Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit (Pack of 2)
|Price:||$522.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$57.99 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Measure up to 10 a, 20 a for up to 30 seconds
- Selectable filter for accurate Voltage
- Input alert provides audible warning against wrong Use of input Jacks
- The 87V meter has a maximum voltage of 1000 for both AC and DC
- Maximum resistance of 50 MΩ and a maximum capacitance of 9,999 μF
- Temperature range -200.0 °C to 1090 °C (-328 °F to 1994 °F) excluding probe
- Overvoltage category: EN 61010-1 to 1000 V CAT III, 600 V CAT IV
- Maximum conductance of 60.00 nS
Specifications for this item
|Style Name||87V/E2 Combo Kit|
|UPC||095969353212 , 009596935321 , 013161042758|
|Color||Industrial True RMS Multimeter Combo Kit|
|EAN||0009596935321 , 0095969353212 , 0013161042758|
|Fabric Type||Polyester 100%|
|Import Designation||Made in the USA and Imported|
|Industry Standard Identifier||Industrial TRUE-RMS DIGITAL MULTIMETER|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Manufacturer Grade||Industrial / Commercial|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||1 Year Warranty|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Industrial True RMS Multimeter Combo Kit|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
When productivity is on the line and you need to solve problems fast, the Fluke 87V delivers the accuracy and advanced troubleshooting capabilities you need. Designed specifically to handle complex signals, it takes the guesswork out of drive system troubleshooting—even in loud, high-energy, high-altitude locations.
Fluke 87V/E2 Industrial Electrician Combo Kit
87V, heavy-duty test leads, alligator clips and test probes, hanging strap, temp probe and case
The Fluke 87V is the most widely used industrial digital multimeter in the world, and these added accessories will help you be even more productive on the job. You’ll save money by buying the products together—plus be working with the most trusted tools in the world.
- Accurate frequency measurements on adjustable speed drives due to Fluke-designed low-pass filter.
- Built-in thermometer allows temperature measurements without a separate thermometer.
- Peak min/max allows capture of intermittents as fast as 250 µS.
- Dual display resolution: 6,000 or 20,000 counts - lets you see small changes in displayed readings.
- CAT III 1000V, Cat IV 600V safety rated.
- Lifetime warranty on 87V.
|DC voltage||1000 V||1000 V|
|AC voltage||1000 V||1000 V|
|DC current||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)|
|AC current||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)||10 A (20 A for 30 seconds maximum)|
|Low pass variable speed drive filter||Yes||Yes|
|Temperature (excluding probe)||-200.0°C - 1090°C||-200.0°C - 1090°C|
|Carry Case||Included||Optional extra|
|Test leads||Heavy-duty modular leads and probes (1000V 10A)||TL75 (1000v 10A)|
|Alligator clips||AC220 SureGrip Alligator Clips||AC175 slide-on insulated alligator clips|
Top Customer Reviews
All of the controls feel excellent and well built. No rattling or inconsistent button function. The back light is bright and fairly consistent, not as good as some meters I've seen but perfectly functional. The input jacks are very well built and feel tight when the leads are plugged in. One thing I especially like is the loud tone it makes when you are using the continuity function or changing settings. Its very distinct and easy to hear with earplugs in while other people are working. The overall build quality feels excellent and tough. The auto-ranging is quick. If the test leads are plugged into the wrong jacks for the measurement you are taking it displays the word 'leads' in big letters and lets out a constant warning tone to help save you from blowing up your meter.
The leads are high quality CAT IV 600 CAT III 1000v, have nice shrouded leads (so you don't kill yourself if you unplug the meter while attached to something). You can plug different probes into them and fluke has a variety of other accessories that use the same leads. You get a very nice pair of alligator clips and some test probes.Read more ›
I purchased my 87V in the "87V/E2 Combo Kit" form and I'm glad I did. The soft DMM storage case, probes, test leads, alligator clips, temperature probe, and magnetic hanging strap have all proven to be useful almost since the day I opened the package and were much cheaper in kit form. Do yourself a favor and get the kit; you'll be glad you did.
While my use of this DMM to date has been limited, I've done both AC and DC circuit work to include continuity testing where I found the rapid response of this DMM to be very helpful. Its peak capture capability, analog bar graph, and audible beep have all been very useful. The temperature probe has worked well and I've found it to be surprisingly sensitive and accurate. The yellow rubberized case is very heavy duty and rugged. I've had no trouble reading the display - the excellent backlighting feature does help in some situations. The selection buttons and rotary dial are easy to use and provide good tactile feedback. Finally, the supplied documentation is relatively clear and straight forward.Read more ›
So far I have used the temperature abilities to check a new refrigerator/freezer for proper temperature before loading it up with food. I also used it on a recent trip to check the in-room refrigerator and it is good I did. The room fridge was running between 52 and 56 degrees. My wife had placed a salad in the fridge for lunch the following day and it would have spoiled at that high of a temperature. Luckily I had a cooler with Ice as well to keep her salad fresh. I have compared the temperature readings from the Fluke 87V meter to my Kestrel weather meters and various NIST certified thermometers and it is dead on.
I have used this to test AC and DC and it worked as expected and surprisingly compared to my less expensive off brand meters, showed exactly the same readings (just to make sure I compared a number of meters and all gave the same readings).
I also purchased the AC Current clamp and have used it as well along with some additional test leads as the ones that come with this meter are great, but there are none with long exposed leads to get into deep recessed connectors.
I expect this meter to last as long as I need a meter and am very impressed with its feature set and flexability and am also glad to know that my less expensive meters are still functioning well and will be good backups and bottom of the toolbox items now.
Great product with a great feature set if you are willing to pay the money.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is very likely you will never use all of the features of this thing, as it has something for everyone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by The Mechanist
expensive, but best multimeter you can buy..you get what you pay for
(this multimeter is used on every aircraft I've ever worked on.)
What can be said about the meter that hasn't already been said 1,000 times? Great meter for the professional and serious enthusiast. This meter will exceed your expectations. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Seth Lambert
The Fluke 87 does not need my review. It is the gold standard of hand held DMM. It is the answer in the back of the book. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Kit is complete and will serve the needs of most techs. It is not evident in the ad but it does come with the magnetic clip as part of the kit. Very pleased with my purchase.Published 10 months ago by David Cornelius
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Automotive > Tools & Equipment > Diagnostic & Test Tools > Multimeters & Analyzers
- Electronics > Computers & Accessories > Networking Products
- Industrial & Scientific > Industrial Electrical > Thermal Management Products
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Airflow & Air Quality > Anemometers
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Calibration > Pressure Calibrators
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Current Testers > Clamp Meters
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Current Testers > Current Probes
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Electrical Testing > Oscilloscopes & Accessories > Oscilloscope Accessories
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Pressure & Vacuum > Pressure & Vacuum Gauges > Pressure Gauges
- Industrial & Scientific > Test, Measure & Inspect > Temperature & Humidity > Temperature Controllers
- Tools & Home Improvement > Electrical > Testers > Multi Testers
- Tools & Home Improvement > Electrical > Testers > Voltage Testers