Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 76 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on June 16, 2017
Exact replacement fuse for our Fluke meter. It's exactly what was needed.
on June 17, 2014
At work we have an instrument pool and as no one has ownership, but usually I keep care of everything. I took out a DMM to use and the low Amps scale fuse was blown... some culprit was careless in his hookup and probably tried to measure volts with the DMM wired for Amps and blew the fuse. He probably knew it but put it back without saying anything. I hate that so much.

Anyway I got two and put it back in operation and hung the spare in the cabinet in the belief that having a spare means you will never get to use it. So far this one has lasted
on July 5, 2014
Expensive, but I wouldn't use anything else for the well being of myself. When it comes to protecting yourself and the equipment, a fuse failing to blow when adverse condition arises would be a disaster.
on March 30, 2017
Good fuse for my Klein meter.
on December 30, 2013
It's the right part, right price. I haven't blown a fuse yet, but wanted a backup. Local electronics store wanted 17$ for the same fuse (not radio shack). Feels like flat out robbery at that price.

I have a Greenlee DM-65, and it uses the same small amp fuse as many flukes, the 1000V, 440 mA, 10kA IR. From the product details, I wasn't clear on IR rating. Didn't seem to say. Although it may be overkill, I wanted to stay with manufacturer recommendations. Turns out this is in fact 10 kA IR.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 25, 2013
Was using my trusty Klein multimeter about a month back to measure current on a medium size circuit. Like an idiot, instead of starting off with the higher 10 amp rating, I mistakenly set the probes in the circuit set to measure milliamps. Bang! Short circuit as about 2 amps were actually passing thru the circuit. Removed the back of the multimeter and took out the blown fuse. Ordered this and installed it about five days later. Back in business and working well.
on February 27, 2013
Like thousands of technicians before me, I accidentally left my multimeter hooked up for a mA current reading, then proceeded to try to take a voltage reading off a capacitor bank charged to 480VDC. Naturally, it blew the mA protection fuse, which I quickly discovered the next time I tried to take a mA current reading, and of course the local Radio Shack didn't have anything like this fuse. This was the correct one and it arrived quickly. Five stars.
on May 7, 2015
Name brand fuses for your Fluke meter. Good to keep spares on hand.
on December 17, 2012
I must have hooked up the leads incorrectly some time ago because this last time I went to measure current I couldn't get any kind of reading. One thing to note--the Fluke 177 won't tell you that the fuses are bad so the only way to tell is to open it up and test the fuses. I walk you through testing them and replacing them on my blog posting at johnfixesstuff.blogspot.com (use the search in the top right corner and search for fluke).
on September 16, 2017