|Item Weight||1.43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||FLK-A3001FC KIT|
|Batteries||5 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Wireless Essential Kit with A3001FC|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||WIRELESS ESSENTIAL KIT WITH A3001FC|
Add to your order
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Clamp Kit
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.65 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wireless basic kit with a digital multimeter and an AC current module for measuring AC and DC voltage and current, continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance, and frequency
- AC current module allows measurement of nonstandard conductors and can be connected to a test point, and results can be viewed up to 20 meters away on the multimeter
- Kit includes a 3000 FC series wireless multimeter, A3001 FC wireless iFlex AC current module, TL175 test leads, AC175 alligator clips, and an iFlex i2500-10 flexible current probe
- Country of origin: United States
Customers also search
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Fluke. Rugged. Reliable. Accurate.
Fluke Digital Multimeters (DMM’s) are on more tool belts, finding more problems, than any other comparable test tools. Each design is tested to the extreme: drop, shock, humidity, you name it. Every Fluke Digital Multimeter gives you what you need: accurate measurements; consistent, reliable performance; attention to safety.
Fluke 28 II Rugged Digital Multimeter
The standard for rugged
The Fluke 28 II digital multimeters define the standard for operating in harsh conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. Both meters have IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, MSHA approvals, extended operating temperature range of -15°C to +55°C (5°F to 131°F, -40°C for up to 20 minutes) and 95% humidity, and have been designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft) drop. The Fluke 20 Series Multimeters are built to work in the toughest environments.
- Measure up to 1000 V AC and DC
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 μF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz
- Extended AC voltage bandwidth– 15 Hz to 20 kHz
- Built in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Min/Max and average recording to capture variations automatically
The 28 II is rated to IP67 (waterproof and dustproof) allowing for protection when working in harsh environments.
This meter offers an extended operating temperature range of -15 °C to +55 °C (5 °F to 131 °F, -40 °C for up to 20 minutes) and 95% humidity, and has been designed and tested to withstand a 3 m (10 ft) drop.
Withstands hazardous 8,000 volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits and complies with second edition IEC and ANSI electrical safety standards
Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
Compare with similar items
| || |
AmazonCommercial 400A AC/DC Clamp Meter, True RMS, 4000 Count
AmazonCommercial 600A AC/DC Clamp Meter, True RMS, NCV, Flashlight, 6000 Count
Fluke 381 Remote Display True-RMS AC/DC Clamp Meter with iFlex
Fluke A3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module
Fluke 393 FC Solar Clamp Meter, CAT III 1500 V, IP54-Rated, DC Power Measurements, Audio Polarity Indicator, Visual Continuity, Fluke Connect Software Enabled,Thin Jaw For Easy Access, Includes iFlex
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Linlife health home||Globally Sourcing||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches||8.86 x 1.57 x 2.83 inches||9.41 x 1.38 x 2.95 inches||10.9 x 1.7 x 3.4 inches||11.81 x 11.81 x 11.81 inches||14.09 x 7.13 x 4.17 inches|
|Item Weight||1.43 lbs||0.65 lbs||0.57 lbs||1.00 lbs||7.76 ounces||1.00 lbs|
|Style||Digital||4000 Count||6000 Count||Remote Disp 1000A TRMS Clamp w/IFlex||Modern||Clamp Meter|
FLUKE FLK-A3001 FC KIT BASIC KIT WITH A3001, FC WIRELESS. Wireless basic kit with a digital multimeter and an AC current module for measuring AC and DC voltage and current, continuity, resistance, diode test, capacitance, and frequency.