|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 4.7 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||ITP120|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
Fluke ITP120 Optically Isolated External Trigger Probe, 600V rms Voltage, 50 kHz Frequency
Available from these sellers.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed for use with Fluke ScopeMeter 120-series
- Probe length is 1.2m (48")
- The probe includes a hook clip with ground lead, and a 9-Volt Alkaline battery
- Input impedance: 10 megaohms in parallel with 15pF
- Trigger level: TTL compatible (high equal to 2V, low equal to 0.8V)
This fits your .
1 new from $659.23
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Designed for use with Fluke ScopeMeter 120-series. The probe connects to the optical port of the ScopeMeter 120, and features isolated external triggering, for measurements that require external triggering or triggering on floating reference signals. Probe length is 1.2m (48"). The probe includes a hook clip with ground lead, and a 9-Volt Alkaline battery. Input impedance: 10MO in parallel with 15pF. Trigger level: TTL compatible (High equals to 2V, Low equals to 0.8V). Minimum pulse width: 7 micro seconds. Maximum frequency: 50 kHz. Maximum signal voltage: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031. Maximum voltage to ground: 600 Vrms, CAT II per IEC1010-2-031. Battery type: Alkaline 9 volt, NEDA, IEC6LR61. Battery life: 60 hours.
There are no customer reviews yet.