Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Fluke Networks PTNX8-CABLE Pocket Toner NX8 Coax Cable Tester Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Test VDV cables for continuity, AC and DC voltage, opens, shorts, 50-75 Ohm termination, and polarity/dial tone.
- Interchangeable adapters to connect to any voice, data or video cables
- Eight ID caps for testing eight cables at once
- Auto shut-off and low-voltage circuit protection
- Audible and visual indicators
|UPC||168141513633 , 857150002220 , 163121466800 , 172302730623 , 870291299120 , 754082085805|
|EAN||0172302730623 , 0163121466800 , 0168141513633 , 0754082085805 , 0870291299120 , 0857150002220|
|Global Trade Identification Number||00754082085805|
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Fluke Networks|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
The Pocket Toner comes in three models and several different kit configurations so no matter what your job, you can safely install and test.
Connect. Detect. Protect.
The Pocket Toner connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage and dial tone all while protecting up to 52 volts.
All models include these features:
- Low-voltage circuit protection for both the unit as well as the detachable cable toner
- Dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units
- Removable push on connectors
- Auto shut-off
- Easy-to-read indicators
- Male and female adaptable toner section
- Removable push-on connector
- Lightweight, durable anodized aluminum body
Pocket Toner NX8
It has all the features of the NX1 and NX2 including the ability to test eight outlets at once. This advanced and versatile Pocket Toner tool tests VDV cables 8 times faster for continuity, AC and DC voltage (low-voltage protection and verification up to 52 volts), opens, shorts, 50-75 Ω termination, and polarity/dial tone with optional Dial Tone Detective adapter. The eight segment LED display shows if a short exists, if there is an open circuit, AC or DC voltage (up to 52 volts), simple, direct continuity or which of the eight ID caps matches the line being tested.
Each of the ID caps serves as a universal connector with an F-male port for our line of patented adapters. The Pocket Toner NX8 is available in four different kit configurations (see charts to pick the right solution for your job).
- Eight segment digital display gives five different test results
- Low-voltage circuit protection (6v-52v)
- Beeps with line condition changes
- Removable toner unit 'beeps' to indicate continuity with main unit
- Bi-gender toner unit with Speed 81 coupler
- Auto shut-off feature extends battery life
- Runs on a single AAA battery
Pick the right solution for your job
Pocket Toner NX8 Cable Kit (PTNX8-CABLE)
Perfect for cable and cable & telephone technicians/installers.
Pocket Toner NX8 Cable and Telephone Kit (PTNX8-CT)
Perfect for cable, cable & telephone, voice technicians/installers.
Pocket Toner NX8 Deluxe Kit (PTNX8-DLX)
Perfect for satellite, audio & video, LAN, voice, security & fire and cable & telephone technicians/installers.
Pocket Toner NX8 Voice and Video Pro Kit (PTNX8-VV-PRO)
Perfect for satellite, audio & video, LAN, voice, security & fire, cable & telephone and cable technicians/installers.
Fluke Networks PTNX8-CABLE Pocket Toner NX8 Cable Kit includes NX8 unit, toner, 8 ID caps, alligator clips adapter, F-type (F, 9-M-push, M-71, Speed 81) adapters, 1-AAA battery and a deluxe case with a belt clip. The Pocket Toner connects to any voice, data, or video cable to detect open/short circuits, continuity, AC/DC voltage and dial tone all while protecting up to 52 volts. It has dual audible indicators in the main body and detachable buzzer toner units, removable push-on connectors, auto shut off and easy-to-read indicators. With the PTNX8-CABLE you can test up to 8 cables at once for continuity, shorts, opens, 50-75 Ω termination, and polarity with Dial Tone Detective adapter. Fluke Networks leads the way in helping to develop and support emerging and important standards for today's datacom networks.
Size: Cable Kit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Up to 8 room tracking
Many accessory options in either one kit or as add on to an existing kit
Visual and audible confirmation at both ends of a test loop
Case is a bit cheap inside with foam cutouts that show wear quite quickly
Rather loud beep
For my use I rejected the Klein Tools for two reasons; one non replaceable battery and only four room testing at one time.
Most recent customer reviews
1st time I received the unit it was missing half the parts listed (8 RJ-11 adapters, RJ-45 adapter, alligator...Read more