Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $6.79 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fluke T+ Electrical Tester
|Price:||$79.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Automatically measures AC and DC volts with precise digital resolution
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement
- Continuity beeper; compact design with neat probe storage
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips are customized for national electrical standards; test leads accept fluke accessory test clips
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Three ways to detect ac/dc voltage: light, sound, and vibration
- GFCI trip and continuity beeper
|Color||T+ Electrical Tester|
|EAN||0095969327909 , 7466655952379|
|Item Weight||1.02 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||LIMITED WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY This Fluke product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover fuses, disposable batteries, or damage from accident, neglect, misuse, alteration, contamination, or abnormal conditions of operation or handling. Resellers are not authorized to extend any other warranty on Fluke's behalf. To obtain service during the warranty period, contact your nearest Fluke authorized service center to obtain return authorization information, then send the product to that Service Center with a description of the problem. THIS WARRANTY IS YOUR ONLY REMEDY. NO OTHER WARRANTIES, SUCH AS FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. FLUKE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE OR THEORY. Since some states or countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of an implied warranty or of incidental or consequential damages, this limitation of liability may not apply to you.|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style Name||T+ Electrical Tester|
Specification for this product family
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Style: T+ Electrical Tester
Top Customer Reviews
I've had difficulty with multimeters in the past, but never with a Fluke brand multimeter. I've droped Flukes down ladders, on concrete, and they still work like a champ. They work so well and are so trusted, it's the only brand of test equipment that the U.S. military does NOT require to have regular calibrations (though Fluke does recommend an annual calibration.)
- The best feature (for me) is that the test lead can be plugged into the back of the unit and used like a big handle. This means that you can hold the Fluke in one hand with the hot lead sticking out the "jaw" end while your other hand holds the other lead in place. No more trying to find a place for the meter to sit.
- "Slim Reach" probe tips (4mm) are flattened to allow tips to be easily inserted into outlets. Still round, but have flat sides to them. Tips are replaceable.
- Leads stow in the back of the meter.
- Audible continuity beeper is plenty loud. I've been able to hear it over engine noise.
- The "automatic" and "auto-select" features are quick. Simply select volts, stick your probes, and you have a reading within a couple seconds.
- Dust and water "resistant." (I wouldn't go swimming with it or anything.)
- Has a "low battery" indicator.
- 2-year warranty. Save that receipt!
- Pricey, when compared to other brands. But, I feel the quality speaks for itself here.
- Made in China (for those of you that want to know.)
Precise digital resolution to 0.Read more ›
Now with the T5-1000 and it's cousin the T5-600 from Fluke the world is an entirely new place. The only difference in the models is the maximum voltage (1000V on the -1000 model and 600V on the -600 model) - I bought the 1000 primarily because I was doing high power testing at 50 hz with a 5 megawat motor/generator and had to adjust the field coil in the generator with a rheostat which affected the output voltage - often it was much more than 600 volts. If you are just working around a house the T5-600 model will work fine. If you work on high power energized circuits, the 1000 is the way to go.
One feature I really liked was the ability to put a ground clip on the negative lead, tie it off to the neutral or ground bus, insert the positive lead into the T5's holder (so I wasn't holding the lead!) and then probe inside the racks I worked on. It is very ergonomic and strudy, plus the T5 body holds the probe instead of your gloved hands. All the controls work well with gloves on, and there is very little setting to deal with which simplifies life.
The "knob" sets ohms, volts, or amps. The T5 WILL NOT measure DC current, but it's simplicity in measuring AC current is much appreciated -there is no lever to open the jaws like on most amp probes. Instead you just poke the forked opening over the conductor to test, press hold and retract the assembly - the current in the wire is held in the display. This feature is much easier to use than the old "clamp on" meters.Read more ›
Simple controls, solid construction, and looks like it was designed by someone who has actually tried to use a meter while on top of a step ladder. Well worth the extra $$.
The only drawbacks I found is the ohmmeter that shows an open (infinite resistance) after 1K. That has caused me to condemn good components. Also the plastic clip that holds one of the leads broke shortly after I bought my first one. I was able to fix it with a little silicone caulk. About 4 years later I lost a segment in the readout that made it hard to distinguish numbers. That's when I bought my second one. 4 years is good service for a low-cost tool made out of plastic that gets constant use and abuse.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The resistance readings are not accurate enough. Every other feature is great.Published 11 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I'm an electrician. Our jobs require us to do our best, we need tools that perform to that level. Other meter brands just don't meet our demands.Published 9 days ago by James G.
I've had one my whole career. Now that my step-daughter wants to (wisely) step into the trades, I bought the same one for her!Published 13 days ago by Hot Tea
How did I live without this for so long? I used to be licensed, but now do resi wiring and repair. Its the perfect meter for doing residential wiring. Read morePublished 21 days ago by World Wide Beagle