Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Fluke - 2740201 287 True-RMS Stand Alone Logging Multimeter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Auto and manual ranging, datalogging digital multimeter measures voltage, current, resistance, frequency, capacitance, temperature, conductance, pulse width, and duty cycle
- True RMS meter provides accurate readings when measuring linear or nonlinear loads where the current or voltage has a sinusoidal or nonsinusoidal waveform
- Datalogging features include minimum, maximum, and average, on screen graphing, real time clock, data hold, and data export to a computer
- Backlit LCD displays multiple measurements simultaneously and plots measurements on a single line to detect signal anomalies over time
- Specifications include European Conformity (CE) marking, UL, CSA, IEC safety standard 61010 and is certified for Category I installations up to 1000V and Category II installations up to 300V, IEC/EN 61010 1 2nd edition for 1 meter drop
- Logging features designed for unattended monitoring
- On board help screens for measurement functions
- Multi lingual interface
|Ean||0095969369930 , 0707918218083 , 0095969561020 , 0013588006715 , 0095969417174 , 4958064581170 , 7107393621126 , 0999992662917|
|Included Components||TRUE-RMS ELECTRONIC LOGGING MULTIMETER WITH TRENDCAPTURE|
|Item Weight||2.00 pounds|
|National Stock Number||6625-01-481-6875|
|Number of Items||1|
|Style||Fluke 287 True RMS Logging Multimeter|
|Temperature Range||-20/+55 degrees_celsius|
|UPC||095969561020 , 999992662917 , 095969417174 , 013588006715 , 707918218083 , 095969369930|
|Warranty Description||30 day warranty on material and workmanship|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
See it. Save it. Share it.
The Fluke Connect system allows you to collect live measurements and securely share them with your team without leaving the field. The system includes the Fluke Connect mobile app, software, and a wide variety of different Fluke test tools to measure thermal, mechanical, electrical, and vibration data. It can help you identify problems quickly and make the best decisions faster than ever.
Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture
Find little problems before they become big ones.
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before. Designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment, this high-performance multimeter quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened, helping minimize downtime.
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA dot matrix display with white backlight for sharp, clear images.
- Graph, save, and share the tool’s readings with your team using the ir3000FC (sold separately).
- Graphically review up to 10,000 recorded events and logged readings with on-board TrendCapture.
- Unprecedented ability to zoom in up to 14 times to view and analyze data—without a PC.
- Works with Fluke Connect mobile app and Fluke Connect enabled test tools with optional connector.
- Included accessories: test leads, alligator clips, holster, AA batteries (installed), info packet.
|Fluke 287 True-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter||Fluke 289 True-RMS Industrial Logging Multimeter|
|Current ac/dc||10 A||10 A|
|Resistance||500 MΩ||500 MΩ|
|Capacitance||50,000 µF||50,000 µF|
|Temperature||(+) 1350 °C||(+) 1350 °C|
|dB and Conductance||✓||✓|
|Motor Drive (ASD) Measurements||✓|
|LoZ: low input impedance||✓|
Work safer, smarter and faster with Fluke Connect enabled wireless test tools
Put more distance between you and hazards
With the Fluke Connect app and enabled tools you can view multiple measurements of energized components from up to 20 feet away from the test point. Set up multiple modules and then step out of the hazard zone and remotely view all the measurements simultaneously on a smart phone. By keeping your distance from energized components you can increase your personal safety and efficiently.
Reduce maintenance time and increase uptime
View different measurements—thermal, mechanical, electrical and vibration—from the same piece of equipment at the same time. Seeing the interactions among multiple measurement points can help you spot problems quicker. You can automatically record measurements and upload them to a PC for further analysis and reporting, and save to secure cloud storage. From there, authorized users can easily access baseline data in the field to quickly identify anomalies and resolve problems.
Collaborate with colleagues without leaving the plant floor
Onsite techs can share measurements, graphs and even thermal images with team members located anywhere via a ShareLive video call. Everyone on the call can see the same live data and images on their smart phones. Managers can see all the information they need to issue a work order so technicians can move forward with repairs without leaving the field. That saves extra trips back and forth to the office and helps ensure problems are resolved faster with less downtime.
Fluke connected products
- 3000 FC Digital Multimeter
- a3001 FC Module – AC Current Clamp
- a3001 FC Module – AC Current Clamp w/iFlex
- a3002 FC FC Module AC/DC Current
- v3000 FC Module AC Voltage
- t3000 FC Module – Temperature
- 805 FC Vibration Meter
- TiX1000, TiX660 and TiX640 Infrared Cameras
- TiX560 and TiX520 Infrared Cameras
- Ti400, Ti300
- Ti125, Ti110, Ti105 and Ti100 Infrared Cameras
- Ti95 and Ti90 Infrared Cameras
- ir3000 FC Wireless Connector
- pc3000 FC PC Adapter
- Wireless PC SD Card
- Fluke Connect App – iOS
- Fluke Connect App - Android
Fluke wireless test tools
View live measurements of energized electrical panels or operating mechanical equipment from a safer distance. May help reduce PPE requirements.
Make short work of routine maintenance and troubleshooting. Log and monitor live measurements from multiple test points at the same time.
Share live measurements and thermal images with team members at other locations to get troubleshooting help and quick work order approvals.
Find little problems before they become big ones. The industrial meter for demanding users. New diagnostic functionality for maximizing productivity in the plant. The new 289 is the next generation high performance industrial logging Multimeter designed to solve complex problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
Product detailsStyle:Fluke 287 True RMS Logging Multimeter
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.25 x 7.75 x 3.5 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : FLUKE-287
- National Stock Number : 6625-01-481-6875
- Batteries : 6 AA batteries required.
- Date First Available : March 10, 2008
- Manufacturer : Fluke Corporation
- ASIN : B0015PMU8E
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#204,599 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- #484 in Multi Testers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, on with some bad news. My recent buying experience was less than satisfactory. This is a higher priced multimeter that only the most diligent pro or avid electronic hobbyist would consider. I'm admittedly a tool junkie, and a meticulous consumer of the best in class.
However, my first two out of three purchases of the Fluke 287 had to be returned for a refund. Yes, I received my third delivery today, and it meets my expectations. Amazon's return policy is excellent, but I nervously purchased another Fluke 287. Finally, a model 287 arrived today in perfect working condition.
I can only imagine that the Fluke model 287 inventory might move slowly, because repeated purchases are unlikely at this level of capability. This means some vendors have old Fluke 287's that have been tossed around for a very long time; one of my returns was a 287 meter that Fluke manufactured in 2011. It arrived in a worn and dirty box, parts were missing and it was dead on arrival with batteries dated to expire in 2016. Another had a date of manufacture in Oct. 2017, but contained dead batteries that leaked inside the unit, and fresh batteries did not bring it to normal.
UPDATE: My review is intended to help buyers. I rated the product highly, but the buying experience was unsatisfactory. I had to return two of these meters, and that is a bad experience. JuicyShop sent me a meter that did not work -out of the box. The apologized for the incident. However, it is irrelevant to me how this happened or who was at fault. No battery operated device can sit in a warehouse; unused for many years without risk of dead or leaky batteries.
Perhaps, the manufacturer is at fault. I think Fluke intended that the product should be supplied with batteries installed. This practice is risky, since batteries occasionally leak, and Fluke cannot guarantee batteries.
You really need that kind of accurate resolution when you're dealing with solar and deep-cycle.
The unit comes with a manufacturing cert showing how it tested at time of manufacture. It shows various voltages and the units test results.
I rate it lower on value for money, because it's a very expensive volt meter. But, expect it will last me many years, so I was willing to invest in better gear.
Also, despite purchasing new directly from amazon, the box was quite beaten up, and I’m 99% sure the meter had been used before (some dirt, and huge amount of dust on the rubbery test lead parts).