Fluorocarbon Leader 80 Pound Test, 25 Yard Coil
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Developed with Seaguar's exclusive, proprietary Double Structure Technology, our FC Leader is one of the best on the market.
- Fluorocarbon leaders' advanced strength allows use of smaller pound test vs. other fluorocarbons for more effective presentation.
- Incredible impact strength, knot strength and abrasion resistance.
- Ideal for any leader fishing from 2 to 80 lbs., fresh or salt water.
- As with all 100% Fluorocarbon products, FC Leader is much less visible underwater than monofilament line and virtually invisible to fish.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For years nylon monofilament has been the leader of choice among millions of fishermen. But that's rapidly changing. Seaguar Fluorocarbon has it all over mono when it comes to underwater visibility. In fact, Seaguar Fluorocarbon practically disappears in the water. That ultra-low visibility assures a much more natural presentation and it's far less likely to spook the fish. The refractive index of this line is so close to that of water that fish can hardly tell the difference between them. It also sinks faster than conventional leaders and has superb toughness and strength.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm sure that wire is better to resist cutting, but I prefer the Flourocarbon because it's invisible underwater.