Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2014
This product is fine and to be fair I gave it 4 stars not because of bad quality, actually looks very well constructed, but because the intent of the lights as I perceived was to act as falling snow, as you set the lights even at a decent distance from the intended target the reflected lights are huge, snow flakes are not that huge, I may use this item for other events rather than advertised light flurries coming down
on January 2, 2015
worked as advertised, but when you moved the light to make it look like real snowflakes, the snowflakes became too dim
on January 11, 2016
I don't remember seeing it in the description, but the projector light that came with it is an LED. the speed is adjustable on the disco ball. Very satisfied with the effect of the light on my house. I mounted it on the right side of the driveway and the light projected well on both stories of the house and the garage.
on January 1, 2015
Product sold a good price. Shipping time was a little long. Believe the product could be made better by having a stronger, more intense light source and the reflections are not very visual on a white house.
on December 12, 2013
Our whole neighborhood loves this decoration; we were offered twice what we paid for it by one neighbor so you know it's awesome!
When placed just right, it looks just like heavy snowflakes falling, even through our trees! So simple yet so effective.
on November 30, 2016
I was really disappointed in this product. It doesn't work any where near the advertisement on the website. It's actually comical. The instructions say to experiment with the placement to get the best effect. Well truth told there is no best effect. If you have no other outside lights, if the ground in front of your house is perfectly level, and you have 25-35 ft to work with,, maybe you will see some snowfall. I am writing this off as a lesson learned, and am giving to my son, who has no outside lights and a perfectly flat front yard. Hopefully it will work for him, but be forewarned, this is not as simple as advertised!! Who are these people posting such a great product??? I can't reasonably explain the responses....did they actually buy the same projector...
on December 6, 2013
It actually worked as advertised.
Distance between the unit and the house is critical. You need to be as close as posible back up just enough to fill the width of the house. Once it's dark it really does look neat. Amazon had the best price on the internet. We saw the same item at almost twice the price.
on January 12, 2014
Such a fun Christmas decoration not matter where you live! The "snow" created such a magical affect for all to enjoy.
on December 28, 2014
More like disco lights than flurries. It was not one of my good purchases on Amazon.com. The purchase was a mistake.
on December 9, 2014
Adds a beautiful effect to our homes decoration, however the light could be brighter, because it doesn't light the front of the house up like shown in the pictures. Maybe about half that much. And I moved the unit around to many different locations as well as changing the distance between the light and the mirror ball, until I got it looking the best that I could.