Fly Tot Inflatable Airplane Cushion (Single Unit - One Cushion, One Pump)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INFLATABLE CUSHION FOR TRAVEL: Warranty included
- PATENTED INTERNAL STRUCTURE - FIRM, STABLE. Unlike others, our Fly Tot does not blow up on all sides like a balloon.
- SMOOTH, NON-FUZZY PVC MATERIAL - Surface wipes clean, highly durable
- STANDARD OR PREMIUM ECONOMY: Patented design features two widths, to fit most standard economy and premium economy seats.
- ADULTS: ELEVATE LEGS TO HELP BLOOD CIRCULATION AND REDUCE SWELLING
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a long flight ahead? The original Fly-Tot is your answer! Our PATENT-PENDING design allows the original Fly Tot INFLATABLE CUSHION TO RETAIN ITS FIRM STRUCTURE when inflated. Unlike others, the cushion does not blow up like a balloon and provides a flat and firm surface. Uses highest quality PVC material, so it's smooth against your skin and easy to clean, not like those other fuzzy materials. Two widths so you can flip it over to fit most economy and premium economy seats. For adults who need to elevate their legs, just inflate one chamber! Includes foot pump and carrying strap.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend you test it out at home before you fly so you know what do when you get airborne
Fits perfectly in economy between the two seats
Good height to make it an even surface
Quick to pump
Doesn't fold out / store well. It's quite bulky and you need to carry the pump and tube which makes it an extra item to consider for the trip in your already full carry on
Deflates quite quickly if you're not quick enough to put the plug in
Difficult to put together alone when taking care of a baby/ active toddler
Bottom line it's a good purchase if there's two parents travelling or you have an older kid, and if you have enough carry on space
Update: tried and tested! We used this item for our 18 month old son in a round trip flight from DC to Bangkok in coach seats, it worked perfectly, we flew with United and All Nippon Airways.
Would work well for kids up to 4 y/o on average.