Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $27.38 shipping
FlyZone DHC-2 Beaver Select TXR RC Airplane
|Price:||$199.98 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$10.01 (5%)|
- The DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Tx-R Prime RC model offers more ease, more choices, and more fun.
- AeroCell foam construction is durable enough to stand up to everyday abuse!
- Wings are a one-piece design with functional struts; ailerons and flaps feature drop hinges.
- Includes floats for water takeoffs and landings as well as conventional landing gear.
- Comes assembled and finished; all onboard electronics are installed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This is the Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale TxR (Transmitter Ready) Airplane, with 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor, 40A ESC, and Four Micro Servos included.
- AeroCell foam construction with pre-applied decals and tinted plastic windows at canopy area
- One-piece wing design with functional struts, ailerons, and flaps with drop hinges
- 41-19-850 Outrunner Brushless Motor
- Tactic 2.4GHz SLT Receiver
- Four Micro Servos
- 40A Electronic Speed Control
- Bent aluminum landing gear with 2.5" foam wheels, steerable tail wheel also includes floats for water takeoffs/landings and rudders on floats for better handling
- 12x6 Propeller
- Chrome finish plastic spinner 2" (51mm) diameter
- Navigation and landing lights
- Warranty (through the manufacturer): FlyZone guarantees this kit to be free from defects in both material and workmanship at the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover any component parts damaged by use or modification.
The DHC-2 Beaver is one of the most utilitarian aircraft ever created, and Flyzone has brought it back as a Select Scale model that will have you adventuring and exploring the great outdoors in just minutes. Choose the RTF for its all-in-one convenience, or use your favorite transmitter with AnyLink to pilot the Tx-R version!
FlyZone Tx-R DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane with Brushless Motor,
ESC, four Servos, SLT Receiver, Propeller, Instruction Manual,
Spinner, Landing Gear with Floats
Tactic AnyLink SLT 2.4GHz Radio Adapter (TACJ2000) to adapt aircraft transmitter (the Futaba Square, TACM0001 and JR, Spektrum, TACM0002 are included with the AnyLink adapter)
LiPo Battery: 11.1V 1800mAh 20C
Battery Charger: AC/DC balancing charger
Building and field equipment
Note: Tactic 2.4GHz 4 or 6 channel transmitters do not require the AnyLink adapter
From the Manufacturer
This is the electric powered, radio controlled, TX-R (Transmitter Ready) Flyzone DHC-2 Beaver Select Scale Airplane. This is the TX-R (Transmitter Ready) version that includes servos, an ESC and SLT receiver. May be flown with any compatible transmitter with the SLT (Secure Link Technology) system such as the Tactic TTX650, TACJ2650.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
It does fly very nicely, lots of power. Can easily get in trouble though if not too experienced.
Have had lots of planes, mostly trainers, this is first flap plane. Lands ok without the flaps which is what I have done on many landings because it's very sluggish with flaps. Learned the hard way should not use the full flap until on final with no turns as it is quite prone to wing stalls at slow speeds with full flaps. One landing stalled the wing which hint the ground and ended up side down on field. This bent the motor mount but was easily fixable.
You have to plan on not taking off the wings for transport. They do not cme off easily. Need to wire servo wire, light wire, and flap rod, each per wing. There is very little room to work here, which is very surprising for a decent sized plane with micro servos. Had to take off the windshield in order to run wiring and access the elevator servo and rudder servo for adjustment. But not that big a deal.
My buddy has the same plane and transports in kis Kia optima with the wings attached, just need practice on loading her up.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This thing doesn't come with a battery, a battery charger, a remote control. NOTHING!!!!Published 8 days ago by John Price
The plane is great, flyzone was not, we were told we would need a six channel radio, a five channel transmitter will work, you don't need to buy a receiver for this plane if you... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Rach
No glue required which works great for when you want to be able to disassemble for traveling. I checked the box as baggage on an airplane and brought my batteries as a carryon. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
FlyZone has created an incredibly detailed replica of the DCH-2 Beaver. The Beaver arrived within 2 days of ordering it and was packaged well and undamaged. Read morePublished 8 months ago by W. Bliss
Wow what,a,great plane to fly.. I really like the detail and we quality of this product. I highly recommend omens to buy it to anybody. Very realistic once in the air.Published 16 months ago by Nazar Goy
Came in time and un damages...factory packing from Fly Zone.
The airplane crashed on first flight because of a warped wing.
Excellent quality aircraft. Very stable in flight. Only needed slight aileron trim on maiden flight. I would highly recommend for any rc pilot intermediate and above.Published 17 months ago by James