Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE ORIGINAL POGO STICK COMPANY- Flybar has been in business since 1918 and continues to be "the standard by which all pogos are measured." You can be assured that everything we make is the best of the best.
- FOAM COVERED GRIPS AND FRAME: We covered our Master Pogo Stick in foam not only for a comfortable cushion grip, but to keep your pogo looking great.
- WIDER STANCE BOUNCE TIP: Not only do we want you to have fun, but we want you to be safe. The wider tip provides a more stable and consistent pogoing experience.
- SHOW OFF YOUR TRICKS: Flybar’s Master Pogostick features stable, non-slip foot pegs to help riders do tricks with ease.
- The Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is meant for kids ages 9 and up, and is able to handle weights from 80-160 pounds.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flybar Maverick Pogo Stick Offering a great introduction to pogo stick jumping, the Flybar Maverick junior pogo stick is ideal for the young beginner. The Maverick boasts a rugged metal frame covered with foam. As a result, it is sturdy yet safe, a must for kids who are just learning the ropes. The Maverick's precision design also includes extra-wide and deep footpads, along with easy-grip handles and a rubber tip to help the rider stay in control. Designed for children between the ages of 5 and 9 years old, the Maverick support 40 to 80 pounds and comes fully assembled.
From the makers of the high flying Flybar, the Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is a modern design adaptation of the classic toy. It's sure to promote healthy and exciting fun for boys and girls of all ages. A great introduction to pogo stick jumping--perfect for the beginner and for intermediate riders--it's ideal for jumpers aged 9 years and older. It features a rugged metal frame covered in precision-made foam, replaceable non-slip foot pads, easy-grip handles, and a rubber tip to help you stay in control. As a safety precaution, it is recommended to always use a helmet.
Fun, exciting way to get exercise.
Get some air and show your tricks.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm 6'2" and weigh a few more pounds than my son. I tried this pogo a few times and I'm really not that good. It isn't the pogo stick, it is me. I just haven't logged the practice time. The last pogo I used as a kid was your basic old style pogo like the first one we bought my son. My son weighs less than me but he has NO problem controlling this thing and can pogo precisely where he wants. I read the reviews about this being too stiff, hogwash. If my son can do it then it is just a matter of practice, sticking with it and learning to keep your balance those first few stiff bounces until you get the springs working. It is sad so many people expect instant results and aren't willing to log some hours of practice before they toss something in the "too hard" pile.
Fun and you can see things you never did as you go up
do tricks on it
a fun toy if you don't have much space lying around
supports 80-160 LBS
Pretty noisy when jumping
Rarely plastic spring cover gets caught
Over all its a great item for those who love having excersise and for those who don't have much space. Its cheaper than a bike and the only thing that bugs me a little is the noise
Most recent customer reviews
Pros: Works well, has held up to kid usage, fun to use.Read more