Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids Fun and Safe Pogo Stick for Toddlers, Durable Foam and Bungee Jumper for Ages 3 and up, Supports up to 250lbs (Frog)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BOING, BOING, SQUEAK; The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump makes a fun squeaky sound destined to delight
- USE ANYWHERE; We’ve designed our kids jumper for indoor and outdoor use, the heavy duty components will withstand all conditions and unlike inferior jumping toys, this pogo jumper for kids is made to last! A great boys or girls toy for ages 3 and up!
- TRAIN BALANCE; Pogo sticks make great active toys for kids because they help train hand eye coordination and gross motor skills; Give your kid a headstart in life with a toddler pogo stick crafted to improve balance
- HEALTHY; Get your kid off the sofa with a jumping toy that encourages fitness; Our bungee jumper is a foam pogo stick that promotes healthy activity whilst being incredible bouncy boing fun
- MANUFACTURER PROMISE; At Flybar, we pride ourselves on seamless customer service; If you don’t love our foam pogo jumper, simply return it within 30 days for a total refund; No fuss, no tricks, just incredible service you can trust
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was sold on the concept of an age-appropriate, balance-training pogo for my toddler but I dreaded the idea of the squeaker feature.
I poured over user reviews on Amazon and the manufacturer’s website, hoping that some other sane human being had the same concerns as I, but found only complaints and no confirmation that the squeaker could be easily removed without damaging the product. With my son’s birthday coming up I decided to take the risk and order it. I figured that if I couldn’t kill the squeak I’d just return it before he saw it and knew what he was missing.
I’m happy to report that I was able to silence this toy and gift it to my son! There are two small, plastic, bulb-shaped squeaker inserts, one at each end of the foam base. I inserted my finger into the opening to feel around the squeak mechanism and confirmed that it was not glued or permanently attached inside. I used needle-nose pliers to grasp the stem of the squeaker while depressing the bulb with my finger and slowly stretching the foam around it as I carefully worked it out. The foam does have some elasticity but I didn’t want to force it too quickly and risk tearing the foam. Each squeaker came out intact and the foam block shows no scars or signs of the surgery.
All in, I probably spent less than two minutes investigating and removing the squeakers versus the hour or so that I spent scouting the internet and debating whether or not to buy it. I hope my detailed review may save someone else the trouble.
As I write this, my three-year-old son is happily hopping around the house (wearing his bike helmet) with no sound other than his laughter and joy. My eight-year-old daughter gave it a go and is jealous so I may have to buy another! I also gave it a try and was surprised at how much air you can get due to the elastic bands that connect the handlebars to the foam base. The product seems very well made and the colors are great.
As with all toys this one has been used in his pretending. It's been a vacuum, a fishing pole, a motorcycle handle while he sits on a bar stool... so not only is This great for indoor/outdoor bouncing it's easily used in imaginative play.
Money well spent, highly recommended.
It is mostly made of soft materials and so is great indoors.
That you can also use it outside.
My toddler finds the squeaking noise hilarious and so it makes him want to play with it more.
It definitely helps him work on some different motor skills.
Folds up nicely for putting away
Learning curve, my lil guy just turned 3 thou. (very easy for his granny to use! hah)
Overall a very neat and interesting toy! I like that it gets them up and moving around. I would buy for my friends' kids.