2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Flybar Skate Cruiser Boards – 24” – 27.5 Strong 7 Ply Canadian Maple Complete Skateboards - 60mm PU Wheels with High Speed ABEC 9 Bearings
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight 27.5" x 8" 7 Ply Canadian Maple Construction- The 27.5” Flybar cruiser board is a top quality maple concave board with a kick tail and milled wheel wells great for cruising and carving around town.
- 80S Black Printed Grip Tape- - Not only does this board sport a cool grip tape design with the Flybar logo, but provides a strong grip for a stable and controlled ride.
- 4” Inch Aluminum Trucks, 6mm Riser Pads & PU Cast Medium Bushings- The durable aluminum trucks give you a superior and smooth turning experience while the 6mm rubber riser pads give you a higher ride height to avoid wheel bite. The medium bushings support the trucks and provide a more responsive ride.
- ABEC 9 Chrome Bearings & 60mm SHR 78A PU Wheels- The ABEC 9 bearings and 60mm x 45mm 78A polyurethane wheels will provide you with a fast, smooth and controlled ride.
- Classic Cruiser Boards- These 27.5” cruisers are a classic style board, now with the Flybar touch.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Flybar, Since 1918. Flybar has been making great sporting goods for nearly 100 years. Innovation,
quality and fun is our ongoing legacy. Our premium skateboards continue the Flybar tradition of
providing great products for great experiences.
Whatever you do on Flybar, remember to ENJOY THE VIEW! Features of Flybar Premium Cruiser Boards.
- This compact 27.5” x 8” cruiser board is small enough to bring with you anywhere which makes
it a great board to just cruise around town or to class around campus.
- Classic feel with a modern design. The cool graphics are sure to turn heads and fits in
right with the beach style boards.
- This 27.5” cruiser board is ready to go right out of the box. Complete with sturdy 5” aluminum
trucks, SHR 78A PU wheels, and speedy ABEC 9 bearings.
- Wheel base: 17.5”
Cruise with Flybar Cruiser Boards and Enjoy the View along the way.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Im a very long legged-awkward body type with little coordination and yes I fell off of this A LOT but now that I've had it for a couple months I've gotten much better.
BE AWARE of rocks and large cracks/lips in the sidewalk/street, its a cruiser but its still a smaller board and you can easily get caught on large objects if you're not going fast enough or if you're not paying attention
The board was for my kids to play on, which it will suffice. I do not think I would trust it for anyone older than about 10. It is equivalent to what you would expect to find at Walmart or a similar toy store. It seems like a $20-$30 product as opposed to a $65 one. For the money, I would look elsewhere.
This board is our favorite. The sunset graphic looks great under the grip tape cut-out. It's got curved design with a slight kick at the nose that makes it easy to ride. Though the bearings say ABEC 9, they hardly spin whem you flick them by hand. (This is why I took a star from my rating. Also because there were some slight imperfections in the grip tape application -- a nickel-sized air bubble abd a little twisting under the screws.) I oiled the wheels and adjusted the axle nuts, but there wasn't much improvement. I was prepared to be disappointed until we took it for a spin. It was a smooth, enjoyable ride - even if it wasn't at top speed.
We've had it for about a month now and we love this board. My son and I have had lots of fun cruising around on it. I'll get around to replacing the bearings at some point but for now it's okay. If you're a beginner or just looking for a decent quality neighnorhood cruiser, this Flybar is an excellent buy for the price.
Top international reviews
Overall seems to be worth the money. Final star will be added come spring if it lasts well enough.
the bearings are so bad
cant spin properly