Flybar Super Pogo 2
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safely support riders from 100 to 200 lbs weight, for ages 14 and up.
- Dimensions: 42.75L x 13.5W x 3.75H in.
- Black and silver finish on aircraft-grade aluminum, Vertical reinforcing chambers
- Extra control with bike-pedal length foot pegs
- Handlebar rotation for desired position
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combining the best features of our Super Pogo and Flybar 800, this spring powered pogo is made to accommodate extreme jumping and will safely support riders 100 to 200 lbs. Provides lots of good, healthy fun and exercise, for ages 14 and up. Constructed with "aircraft grade 6160" aluminum and heavy duty metal, rubber and plastic parts, this pogo is built to last.
The Super Pogo 2 pogo stick is made to last, with a high-strength aluminum body, vertical reinforcing, chambers and bike pedal-width footpegs for additional stability and control. Combining the best features of the Flybar Super Pogo and Flybar 800, this spring-powered pogo is made to accommodate extreme jumping and safely supports riders weighing 90 to 200 pounds. Constructed of aircraft-grade 6160 aluminum and heavy-duty metal, rubber, and plastic, this pogo is built to last and provide healthy fun and exercise for ages 14 and up. It comes fully assembled with replaceable handgrips, foot strips, and a rubber tip. Riders can rotate the handle bar to the desired position.
- High-strength aluminum construction
- Vertical reinforcing chambers
- Bike pedal-width footpegs for stability and control
- Made to accommodate extreme jumping
- Constructed with aluminum and heavy duty metal, rubber and plastic parts, this pogo is built to last
- Replaceable handle grips, foot strips and rubber tip
- Comes fully assembled; handle bar need only be rotated to desired position
- Designed to safely support 90-200 pounds
- Recommended for ages 14 and up
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son absolutely loves it when it is working. He is not doing any "extreme" tricks with it unless jumping up and down is considered extreme. I am willing to try it one more time but if it developes the same problem then I am asking for a refund!
Well the second pogo has held up and is being used for the past 2 years. The 2nd pogo still has a rattle but the piston has no seized up. I updated the stars to 4.
I received it on time, which was great. The only issue is that the stickers on the flybar (silver lightning bolts) are already peeling off, which shouldn't be happening especially since I just received it. Hopefully nothing else peels/breaks/chips off. They will be hearing from me if that happens.
The handles don't tighten well. My husband has had to take the top off several times to adjust the washers for the screws to hold on the handle bars. After several uses, they become loose again and the bars move and cause safety issues. I thought this would have been better made???