Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ed Sheeran STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 1, 2012
I was really concerned about ordering a pogo stick online, especially after seeing the dangerous reviews of some pogo sticks out there. However, we are very pleased with the high-quality construction of this "retro" pogo stick, and so far it is holding up very well under near-constant use by an energetic girl using it in all kinds of questionable English weather. I would recommend this item to anyone else who happens to be searching for a pogo stick, too.
on January 11, 2014
Very strong spring. I weigh 185 and can easily ride it. That being said, for a child they should be on the high end of the 60 lbs it was rated. Craftmanship is excellent, my daughter exclaimed, "it had to come from Santa, they don't sell things like this at wal mart".
on January 22, 2013
We chose this because of the reviews it had received and the retro styling and are very happy with it. It's user is on the just under the weight range for this pogo stick, but it is just fine for her. Our only complaints are the grips are hard and a little sharp and the brass name plate fell off on the first use.
on June 24, 2015
Very good product.
on December 1, 2014
Lovely retro pogo that works! Our daughter loves it!
on January 25, 2011
This product is great. My niece and nephew love hopping around on this thing. It's a little easier for him because he's a little heavier.
on November 27, 2012
if you were interested in pogo sticking this would be great. My kids used it for a week, and then were on to something else. it is a nice piece of retro nostalgia.
on June 9, 2008
In general,the retro pogo sticks were fine. I ordered 20 of them to give as gifts at a project kickoff meeting. The project had a tie-in with 'jumping' and we decided the pogo sticks would be clever and fun. After placing the order, I found the exact same pogo sticks, from the same vendor, on Amazon for $20 less. I called Amazon to request they refund the difference. I was told that I could ship all the sticks (which showed up in 20 separate boxes BTW) back to Amazon and then replace the others. I did not have time to do this. Someone called back to tell me the difference in sticks was that mine came with a brass plate on the stick that said "retro pogo stick" or something like that? The only problem...most of the plates fell off the sticks during shipping.
on September 3, 2014
Horrible. Way way too stiff!
on January 29, 2009
This Pogo Stick is the " THE BOMB ". This is sturdy and well made with quality materials.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.