Flying Fisherman Key Largo Polarized Sunglasses
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polarized Lenses Eliminate Glare and Reduce Eye Fatigue
- Polarized Triacetate Lenses are Impact and Scratch Resistant, Lightweight and Durable
- AcuTint Lens Coloring System Adds Color Contrast Without Distorting Natural Colors, Allowing You To See More Clearly
- 100% Protection From Harmful UVA and UVB Rays
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lightweight wrap frames are lightweight and offer sporty looks and great visual coverage. Temples and nose bridge are padded for extra comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, the frame and lenses are pretty small, which is not a problem for me but you larger folks might want to pass on these.
The bottom of the frames actually touch the top of my cheeks - which is great for driving in a convertible, it help keep flying grit out of my eyes. However, this might annoy some folks.
The frame is pretty flexible, which compensates to some extent for no spring-loaded hinges, though I suspect the first time I sit on 'em or bump something while wearing them they're a goner.
In summary -
Clear, non-distorting lenses
Light plastic frame
Rubber inset pads on bridge and ears help keep them in place
Small (not a con for me but I know you big people are out there reading this :-)