- Series: The Flying Flute
- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (November 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492887951
- ISBN-13: 978-1492887959
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.3 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,370,285 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Flying Flute Tutor Book Paperback – November 7, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Amanda Oosthuizen is a prize-winning writer and a highly experienced flute teacher. She is keen to develop an organic flute teaching method, and would encourage teachers to submit ideas and material for inclusion in the next edition. Pupils are also encouraged to send their flute compositions for publication on the website. Details are in the book.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|