Hill Climb Racing 2 BCA Month Salon Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Flypaper
Format: DVD|Change

on December 7, 2013
I'm not sure how effective my review will be as I'm still trying to figure out exactly what happened at the end there...not the very, very end, but the climatic battle...who was who and what and where and how? Also, despite the finger pointing at pretty much everyone, I think a cameraman managed to avoid suspicion. Anyway, this film where two gangs of bank robbers meet up literally in the middle of a job has its laughs and Ashley Jud...the second reason being why I watched it in the first place. However, if it was trying to achieve a classification of "mystery thriller" or something like that, it didn't make it. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure out the ending. But more importantly, I'm not losing any sleep over this lack of knowledge, meaning I got everything I could out of this film the first time around. I will compliment Tim Blake Nelson and Pruitt Taylor Vince as the bumbling, redneck bank robbers who have no comprehension of what they are doing (they have guns so I'm using big words so they don't realize I'm degrading their felonious work...God only knows what could go wrong if they try to seek retribution for my negative assessment.) Sadly, I think such idiotic bank robbers actually do exist and I'd love to know what event in life inspired this piece of "art". Other than that, this film has Ashley Jud and a lot of finger pointing and accusations as to who the mastermind behind this God-awful day at a bank is...it really doesn't have much more. I have seen a number of Patrick Dempsey films because other actors I like are in them, but he didn't grab me in this film. I'm not sure if his OCD performance was supposed to be funny...it was just weird but it only came off as weird and somewhat creepy. Anyway, I will only recommend this film if you want to watch a "thriller" with a convoluted plot and if you're able to sleep without fully understanding the ending to said convoluted plot. Enjoy.
on June 1, 2017
I bought this on a whim after seeing a small piece of the trailer. It is a funny mystery/adventure with a take I hadn't seen before.
on January 24, 2013
I purchaced this movie for my son who lives in another State. He had called me and in our conversation he mentioned having seen just a partial scene from the movie and laughed himself sick and was trying to find it in his movie guide so he could watch the full movie. He knew the title of the movie so I looked it up on Amazon and found it. I ordered it and had it shipped directley to him. He called me after watching and was thoroughly entertained by it.
on February 22, 2016
THIS MOVIE IS AMAZING.

Please, for me, get this movie. It doesn't even matter if you buy it. It is just an excellent movie. It's smart, hilarious, witty, clever, well-done, excellently paced, with quick lines and a plot that (while mysterious initially), does actually make sense.

My copy had no damages and had all it's parts. It arrived on time and everything was very well done.

(Also omg Patrick Dempsey amiright?)
on January 31, 2017
Not a very good movie. I like Ashley Judd and Patrick Dempsey but, this movie was awful.
I figured the movie would be just about the 2 of
them robbing banks but the movie was about other characters robbing till the end.
on September 9, 2015
This is in the top 10 videos I've ever seen! Of course "Wild China" is the #1 best movie of all!
on March 17, 2016
I love patrick dempsey and the character he plays in this movie is quirky and hilarious in all the right ways! Although they overdid it slightly with the idiot bank robbers characters, i still thoroughly enjoyed the film and found it pleasantly unpredictable
on July 17, 2016
I love Pruitt Taylor Vince's work and he's great, as usual, in this surprisingly good movie. He and Tim Blake Nelson are the funniest bank robbers yet. This movie is just plain fun!
on September 15, 2013
Odd-ball comedy with fun twists and turns. Dempsey is hilarious and the whole thing kept me laughing and engaged. They do drop the f-bomb every couple minutes so know your audience but this is a must see for fans of Clue and other genre poking movies.
on September 30, 2013
Not many movies keep you as baffled as this one while still making you laugh and wonder to the outcome. An eclectic group of characters makes this movie one of the best bank robbery movies to watch. It is funny, cute and chaotic all at the same time. I highly recommend it to all (within the parameters of the rated age, of course).