Flyshark Team Wireless Bluetooth Chocolate Foldable English Layout Keyboard Compatible with Apple, Andriod, Microsoft, System Support, ipad Tablet, PC & Phone - Silver
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Flyshark Keyboard is an ultrathin folding keyboard, fashion and new in design. It is workable with both IOS and Android system. You can use it everywhere by carrying it in your pocket, and enjoy quick and smooth input with the full size keyboard.
- Flyshark keyboard is made with Broadcom Bluetooth chip, which is low in power consumption, and guarantee long time of use in your trip. Compared with mobile phone, tablet PC, desktop and laptop computer for your feel and input efficiency, it enables you to enjoy high work efficiency and comfortable practice.
- Flyshark Keyboard follows the entire traditional keyboard layout, which enable you to keep your habits and do not need any compromise. Its full size chocolate keyboard provides comfortable feel and beautiful appearance. The optimized ergonomic design makes inputting more convenient and pleasant.
- To make the keyboard ultra-thin, we choose strong and thin aluminum alloy as raw material. Spin axis in aluminum alloy shell is made in integrated manufacturing, accurate and reliable. Keyboard with scissors kick construction can be used more than 5 million times continuously.
- The Flyshark keyboard is not a normal, but a self artifact to capture wonderful times in your life. D key is the camera shutter, press fn + D key, record happy forever!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The era of Smart Internet has arrived. We have had more than two years' effort after we generated the idea to design a practical and classic keyboard. Smart devices change constantly in appearance, size and function. This trend will continue. It is necessary to have a visionary and typical design. Over the last two years, we have been immersed ourselves on the development of Flyshark Keyboard, and spent all of our resources and effort on it. After the product confirmed, it needs more resources to do mass production and market promotion, so everyone can enjoy and experience this carefully manufactured product.
Keyboard Language: English
Operating distance: 10 meters
Operating voltage:: 3.0-5.0V
Standby time: longer than 60days
Key lifetime: 5,000,000 times
Product Size: L25.3cm*W7.5cm*H0.8mm
Inner Box Size:L15.8cm*W9.5cm*H6mm
Net Weight / Gross weight : 0.13KG/0.25KG
1 x Bluetooth 3.0 foldable Keyboard
1 x USB Cable
1 x User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
The build is excellent. Made of aluminum body with a very strong plastic spine that you think you may break. Yet it is very durable. Unless you torque it intentionally I don't see it breaking. The tactile feel of the keys is very welcoming when you get used to it. The thing that threw me off was the numerical keys which are not along the top but staggered on the right side as alternate command input to get them. Now mind you will learn it. You may get stalled for a second until you get it down.
Pairing is simple as you just push the button down for a second after powering it on. You need to enter the numerical key to confirm Pairing on my note 3 at least it did.
Charging was straightforward and a great accommodation is being able to use my android cable and wall charger as needed to provide power. it charged in about 30 min.
It was nice to have basic media control for my music. Though not critical.
The only reason I gave it a 4 star is that the keyboard cannot really be used on your lap when typing as it doesn't lock. It must remain on a flat surface. The verbatim keyboard is larger and locks that this keyboard replaced. Yet I retired that large brick after using the flyshark.
Don't get me wrong. It is still the most compact and productive keyboard. It is just that having it be able to lock would have made this easily a 5 star product. Once you get used to it. It really is great.
Flyshark is an unbelievable company. By mistake, I received the Spanish version instead of the US version and I contacted them thru Amazon and received an immediate reply. They said they would ship the proper keyboard and if I would mail the Spanish one back they would reimburse the postage. I sent proof of mailing and within one day had the credit on my account. The rushed the new keyboard and I had it in just a few days. They are the best. They even tried to reach me by phone to appologize and make sure I received the proper keyboard. I missed their call but got a voice mail.
Now as to the product. I am typing this whole review using the keyboard and it is a very pleasant experience. It has good tactile response to the keys. I don't find it a problem having the numbers imbeded in the keyboard. Once you use the number pad a few times, it becomes natural. They must have made a change in the plastic on the underside because mine is a softer plastic which does not slide around on the desktop like others have reported. As described by others, it is very light, and compact when folded up. It is smaller than my iPHone 6 Plus. My plan is to use my phone and this keyboard when traveling as I can do all that I did on this combination and in fact sell my iPad mini which I used for traveling in the past. I can link to my home computer and control it with this combination as well as I did with my ipad mini and its bluetooth keyboard case. This is even easier because when unfolded, the keyboard is a full sized keyboard and easy to touch type with. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars. I forgot to mention it came with a stand for the iPHone which takes up no space . It is the size of a credit card.
Thankfully, the iLepo doesn't have that problem. Not only are all of the keys in the right place, but they're also the right size, and the right feel. This keyboard is not by any means perfect, but it is the only folding Bluetooth keyboard I've found with few enough issues to consider it usable for touch typing.
With that said, here's what you might not like about it:
- There's no escape key (I'd much rather have ESC than tilde if I had to choose...)
- The green function key is on the same side of the keyboard as the punctuation that requires the use of it (so to type an exclamation point you have to hit 2 keys on the right side of the keyboard instead of one from each side like you normally would with shift). This is honestly not a big deal, but I nitpick stuff like this.
- It rocks back and forth, and slides around. Part of this is because it doesn't unfold enough to lay completely flat (may just need to just break in?) and the other part is because the rubbery strips / feet aren't grippy enough. I fixed this with 2 strips of rubber insulation tape at either end... it's not quite as pretty anymore, but it makes it waaaaay easier to use. If they'd fix this simple design flaw and/or make it lock open (which would kill 2 birds with one stone), I'd give it a solid 5 stars.
TL;DR: I'm OCD about my tech toys, I bought this and I won't be returning it. It fits in my pocket when it's closed, but I can touch type at full speed when it's open. Unicorns don't exist, but this keyboard does. Buy one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I paired it, it worked.Read more