Consider these available items
FLYTOP 3-4 Season 1-2-person Double Layer Backpacking Tent Aluminum Rod Windproof Waterproof for Camping Hiking Travel Climbing - Easy Set Up
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Excellent 4 seasons tent: Snow Skirt enable for winter use. The mesh with small area in inner tent, enhances the thermal performance.
- Easy set up: dome tent with simple structure. One person first using this tent is able to set up the tent quickly.
- High quality : Waterproof, double stitching with tape sealed seams, anti-rain, aluminum poles, UV protection.
- Portable backpacking tent, Total weight : 5.9 lbs / 2.7kg. package size: 6.3 x 6.3 x 18 inches / 16 x 16 x 46cm. Floor: (23+59+23)x 83inches / (60+150+60) x 210cm. Height: 45.28inches / 115cm.
- 4-season, 2-person tent. suitable for hiking, climbing, camping in spring summer autumn and winter. very stable, able to anti-wind, anti-rainstorm, anti-snow and anti-sediment.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Number of poles: 2
Pole type: Aluminum
Stakes type: Aluminum
inner tent material: 210T breathable polyester + high density fine nylon mesh.
Floor material: 210D PU4000MM Oxford fabric, seam taped.
Fly material: 210T PU3500MM anti-tear checkered polyester, seam taped.
Floor Dimensions: 59 x 83 in / 150 x 210cm
Height: 45.28 in / 115 cm
Vestibule area: 8 ft2 + 8 ft2 / 0.6 m2 + 0.6 m2
Packaged weight: 5.94 lb / 2.7 kg
● Freestanding design
● Two entrances provide maximum convenience as well as ventilation for warm summer nights, and two pop-up ventilation windows on the flysheet allow airflow in the rain.
● No-See-Um mesh wall panels, enhance the THERMAL PERFORMANCE, make the tent can be used in winter.
● Built in light hook and storage pockets for lights, phones or other small items.
● Triangle aluminum Tent Pegs will hold the tent firm. Reflective windproof Ropes help you don’t trip over them in the night.
● Two-sided zipper design allows you to open the tent doors from either side.
Going camping with this strong but light tent means that not only will you have a great night’s sleep in anyweather, but you won’t be weighed down when trekking in and out! Try it out on your next trip.
Included in the box:
1 Tent Body
13 Aluminum Tent Pegs
2 Folding Aluminum Poles
4 Windproof, Reflective Ropes
1 Large carry bag for the entire package
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 18 x 7.5 x 5.3 inches; 3.9 Pounds
- Date First Available : March 9, 2017
- Manufacturer : FLYTOP
- ASIN : B06XJ1F5NB
Best Sellers Rank:
#53,147 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #104 in Camping Tents
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A tent and any gear really, for outdoor use, should be gaged on its durability. Originally I was going to give this tent a 3 and update it after actually using it. But after some short term plans with friends I had a good opportunity to use it a week after buying it. I took a trip from Utah to Banff, Canada. I'm an avid hiker and camper and for short term review would say this is a 35$ tent, not a 100$ tent. I thought I could bypass the 250$ 3 man tents, and go with a no brand name middle class one, since I'm not hiking mount. Everest or anything, but still quite the trip. and it has worked in the past
-Very low durability.
-Stakes that bend very easy, even for not that hard or ground.
-Tent does not breath very well (however worked well in the rain for me and my brother to keep warm)
-Vents are supported by foam that will undoubtedly ware out after 3 months of avid use. like I would use it.
- ripped either before I used it or day 1 while setting it up since that was when I noticed it.(picture included) I believe it was before I used it since I treat my gear like royalty.
- probably is related to the rip, but several places the stitches seemed less than good
- instructions and info not in English. (Usually spells cheap after seeing that :(
- logo was partially rubbed off when I got it, making me think this item may have been previously returned.
- (this us usual but still deserved a mention) description says 3-4 man. Mine is definitely a 2 man, maybe they sent me the wrong one, but I doubt it. It would be hard to even FIT 3 sleeping bags without people. FORGET the gear.
I really wanted to like this tent. But again, tent material feels cheap and plastic-y, again not 100$ feel.
-For a 2 man tents, great design
-color of orange is nice to be honest
- outside mess area created by the rain tarp is a good size for shoes and maybe an extra duffle bag or small pack
- the tent DID hold up to very heavy rain, even when setting it up and noticing the rip, all gear stayed dry after at least 36 hours of letting it sit as well as sleeping in it
- the ceiling of the tent is a nice height to where a 6ft person like me cam sit up in the middle no problem.
- the base seems to be a slightly tougher material which I was pleased to see.
- no complaints about the tent fitting back in the bag!! Which if ANYTHING, deserves the star!
Like I said I really wanted to like this tent but for it's quality and the issues I did have with it, the price is way way way to much. If the quality was better, and I didn't see Chinese looking instructions that I couldn't read. Then it would be a fine tent to take on a road trip with you significant other. Me and my girlfriend dealt with this tent for a week, still have a couple days to go so I'm littiraly writing this while on the trip!
After the fact I'll be returning this for sure, especially since it seems it came ripped and possibly defective with bad stitching. So I'll update my review on how returning it went. As well as post something on the seller feedback it it's a problem.
Further, I left the tent up for about 5 weeks through several Freeze/Snow/Thaw/Rain Cycles and it remained dry as a bone inside. I was worried that it would be a wet mess inside, but I was pleasantly surprised.
While not a true test in the woods in a blizzard, after society has collapsed, I feel confident that I could spend several days in the wild, and not freeze to death.
Pros: Easy Setup, Weather Proof, Easy Takedown
Cons: Relatively Small, Two People would have to know each other really well
UPDATE: Field tested this out in a friend's backyard. Just so happened to pick a weekend that it rained the *entire weekend* - including several considerable downpours. The inside stayed completely dry. Needless to say, my friends and I were all very impressed. The size was perfect. Super easy setup/tear down. This is a fantastic tent for the price.
Top reviews from other countries
The most notable thing about this tent is the pack size. It was WAY smaller than I expected and required less space in the pack than the 1 man tent it replaced. At the end of the 5 day trip it was no problem to get back to the size it arrived in.
Took it on another trip. We got hit by insane wind that took out much of the camp. My tent was fine other than the wind blew hundreds of bugs into the air vent and up onto the screen. None got inside however so it was just a matter of clean up after a 3 day storm. It handled the very heavy rain without problem. The space between the cover and the inner tent prevents any moisture from getting through.
On a ventilation/heat retention ; During the day , the possibility of having two sides of the tent open with screens is wonderfull. During the evening and night the double layer wall is perfect at keeping you warm. Since I was on a solo trip, it felted like a palace to me . There's enough space for 2 adult for sure , but you'll have to keep your gear in one of the two vestibules .
For more confort i'd recommend using with a footprint since the floor is not totally waterproof.
That said , i've had a wonderfull night, even if there was a thunderstorm in the middle of the night . The rainfly did an amazing job . Once the sun came back at morning and I was ready to packed, it took about 30 minutes to dry.
The zippers work great, pegs are solids and fabrics feels sturdy .
Sincerely, I wasn't expecting that much quality for the price . I would recommend to everyone who's seeking for a solo or 2 person tent . Of course there's a lot of option for 1 person tent , but I think for the price and weight/dimensions difference you won't be deceived.
Easy to fold up and get back into its case. It's light, perfect for hiking. Small interior. Most 2-man tents can easily fit 3 people. This is a tight fit for two kids.
Comes with cordage and it is good stuff.
I expect the tent to last the summer under heavy use but the fly is gonna come in really handy.
My only complaint is how water and snow accumulates in the overhead mesh. I read you have to open the top vents in the snow cover/rain fly, so I did both on seperate nights and still ended up waking up to a face full of cold stuff!
However this could have been my fault as I did not give my rain fly tension with the guylines so it may have been resting on the mesh a bit more than I wanted it to.
I bought the first one for my winter camping stuff, bought another to keep in my car with my basic camping kit. I love it still, easy to set up even in the middle of the night, when hands are frozen!
9/10! Go buy! Just don't make my mistakes.